K-Drama
Replying to Pebbles • Sep 20, 2021
Title Squid Game Spoiler
Please put the spoiler tag...
Thanks haha It's fine, I haven't even started it yet but... hahahah I gotta prepare myself for that ending lol
0 0
Replying to Who are you • Sep 20, 2021
Title Squid Game
I just finished it and honestly it was so worth watching. Im still crying from the ending because of how they…
Please put the spoiler tag...
0 2
On New Normal • Sep 15, 2021
Title New Normal
Ohhh yess looking forward to seeing Minho in this !
3 0
Replying to Lady Stacy • Jun 5, 2021
Title Love From Home
Where do I get to watch this??
On Youtube, the channel is called One Click TV
1 1
On Produce Camp 2021 • Apr 25, 2021
Title Produce Camp 2021
Yu Gengyin, Hu Yetao and Oscar !!! byeee imma cry in the corner :(((((
10 0
On The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life • Mar 14, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
this drama is driving me absolutely nuts!! everyone is so annoying and evil.. sometimes I find myself laughing at the stupidness of the characters and I feel like dropping it but here I am waiting for the next eps lol
3 2
