Celebrity
On The Chasing World 3 • Jun 4, 2016
Title The Chasing World 3
Where can I watch this with English subtitles??????
1 0
Replying to Crazykpopper1997 • Apr 25, 2016
Title The Journey of Flower 2015
Where can I watch this with English subtitles??………I really want to watch it.
Thanks :)
0 0
On Michael the Archangel's Dance • Apr 19, 2016
Title Michael the Archangel's Dance
Where can I watch this with English subtitles??? It sounds really good.
0 1
On The Journey of Flower 2015 • Apr 9, 2016
Title The Journey of Flower 2015
Where can I watch this with English subtitles??………I really want to watch it.
1 2
On The Mourner • Apr 6, 2016
Title The Mourner
Where can I watch this with English subtitles???
0 0
On Vampire Detective • Mar 17, 2016
Title Vampire Detective
Can't wait!!!
2 0
On Kim Jin Woo • Mar 17, 2016
Person Kim Jin Woo
(*^-^*) <3
0 0
On Legend of Nine Tails Fox • Mar 17, 2016
Title Legend of Nine Tails Fox
Where can I watch this??????'
0 3
On Kimi e • Mar 12, 2016
Title Kimi e
Where can I watch this with English subtitles?????
0 0
On Gunjyou Iro no, Toori Michi • Mar 12, 2016
Title Gunjyou Iro no, Toori Michi
Where can I watch this I really wanna see it and I can't find it anywhere
0 3
On Serafuku to Uchujin • Mar 12, 2016
Title Serafuku to Uchujin
Where can I watch this????
0 2
On Back Hug • Mar 12, 2016
Title Back Hug
Where can I watch this?????.....I really wanna watch it and does it have English subtitles??
0 1
Replying to Crazykpopper1997 • Mar 8, 2016
Title Attack on Titan: End of the World
Where can you watch it in Japanese with English subtitles?????????? I wanna watch it.
Sweet thanks for letting me know :)
0 0
Replying to Crazykpopper1997 • Mar 8, 2016
Title Attack on Titan: End of the World
Where can you watch it in Japanese with English subtitles?????????? I wanna watch it.
Sweet thanks for letting me know :)
0 0
Replying to Crazykpopper1997 • Mar 8, 2016
Title Attack on Titan: End of the World
Where can you watch it in Japanese with English subtitles?????????? I wanna watch it.
Sweet thanks for letting me know :)
0 0
Replying to nana157 • Mar 8, 2016
Title A Frozen Flower
ahhhhh I can't see Jo In Sung in a drama without thinking back to this movie and certain scenes lol. Really good…
Haha yup xD
1 0
Replying to nana157 • Mar 8, 2016
Title A Frozen Flower
ahhhhh I can't see Jo In Sung in a drama without thinking back to this movie and certain scenes lol. Really good…
Right though :D
1 0
Replying to Crazykpopper1997 • Feb 18, 2016
Title The Magician
Has this been subbed yet????????? I really want to watch it :)
its not available in my country :( but thanks :)
0 0
On The Magician • Feb 7, 2016
Title The Magician
Has this been subbed yet????????? I really want to watch it :)
0 2
On Attack on Titan: End of the World • Feb 1, 2016
Title Attack on Titan: End of the World
Where can you watch it in Japanese with English subtitles?????????? I wanna watch it.
1 5
