Celebrity
On Spiritpact • Sep 16, 2018
Title Spiritpact
Where can I watch this with English subtitles????
1 0
On The Four Horsemen • Jan 29, 2018
Title The Four Horsemen
Where can I watch this??? Either English subs or no subs are fine :)
0 0
On Funouhan • Jan 14, 2018
Title Funouhan
Where can I watch this????
1 0
On Legend of the Little Monk • Dec 26, 2017
Title Legend of the Little Monk
Where can I watch this??? I really want to watch it.
0 4
On Bad Guys: City of Evil • Dec 24, 2017
Title Bad Guys: City of Evil
Where can I watch this with English subtitles?????
0 0
On Detective Samoyeds Season 2 • Dec 22, 2017
Title Detective Samoyeds Season 2
Where can I watch this????
0 8
Replying to 265956 • Nov 13, 2017
Title The Wolf
Please send a license request to Viki for this drama. Thank you :D http://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/
Done! Can't wait for it to come out !! :D
0 0
On Mr. Maxman • Sep 12, 2017
Title Mr. Maxman
Where can I watch this?????
1 0
On Ghoul • Sep 12, 2017
Title Ghoul
Where can I watch this with English subtitles???
0 5
On Mr. Bodyguard Season 2 • Aug 24, 2017
Title Mr. Bodyguard Season 2
Does this have English subtitles yet????? I really want to watch it.
0 1
On Rakshasa Street • Aug 14, 2017
Title Rakshasa Street
Where can I watch episode 1 at???? I really wanna watch it!!!
0 2
On Ultraman Geed • Jul 12, 2017
Title Ultraman Geed
Does this have English subtitles yet??? I really wanna watch it.
0 1
On Zebra • Sep 29, 2016
Title Zebra
where can I watch this with English subtitles?????
1 2
On Late Night Hospital • Jun 14, 2016
Title Late Night Hospital
Where can I watch this with English subtitles???????
2 0
On Orange • Jun 10, 2016
Title Orange
Needs to be subbed I really wanna watch it xD
0 0
On Yukinojo Henge • Jun 5, 2016
Title Yukinojo Henge
Sounds interesting where can I watch this with English subtitles??????
0 0
On Midnight Sun • Jun 5, 2016
Title Midnight Sun Spoiler
This movie was sad. Make me teary eyed.
0 0
On Ganges Gawa de Butterfly • Jun 5, 2016
Title Ganges Gawa de Butterfly
Where can I watch this with English subtitles????
1 0
On Rockers • Jun 4, 2016
Title Rockers
Where can I watch this with English subtitles
0 2
On Orange • Jun 4, 2016
Title Orange
Can't wait until this movie has English subtitles I wanna watch it xD
0 0
