Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 21, 2023
On Squid Game Season 2 • Dec 31, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2 Spoiler
i was quite disappointed I expected more than s1 but it was worse in every possible way the drama has a great cast a very good acting potential was wasted we wasn’t engaged emotionally with the characters stories as s1 so whoever dies I didn’t felt anything it has potential to be better than s1 but yeah it’s wasted and I didn’t really get what was the male lead trying to do to expose them or to eend the game what the hell was going on ?
2 0
On Midnight • Oct 28, 2024
Title Midnight
you know when you watch something and feel like “ whats the point of this?!!!” that's what I felt even though their acting was good
5 0
Replying to NERO • Aug 3, 2024
i totally agree with you i was hoping this season fix what s2 did but it was worse even the end of the story I…
exactly!!!!
1 0
Replying to honeymoon • Aug 3, 2024
What a whole lot of nothing in s2 & 3. Writer could’ve wrapped this up in 1 season why did we need 2 to see…
i totally agree with you i was hoping this season fix what s2 did but it was worse even the end of the story I didn’t feel like that’s it i was so disappointed cause i really liked s1
that was a ruining to a story has so much potential to be a 10/10 show
3 2
Replying to Slay_rylle • Jul 2, 2024
se-kyung’s father is such a garbage ! Even when confronted to what he did, what scars he left on his son, he…
every time i saw his face and the way he act I'm like 🤬🤬🤬😡😡👊👊👊he's character was so annoying!!!
2 1
Replying to interregnum • Dec 30, 2023
Honestly, I missed the Imagine Dragons song--not because I missed the song, but because having it pop up at silly…
actually the soundtracks was adding something in s1
2 0
Replying to Umi • Aug 8, 2023
Person Kang Tae Ju
He kind of looks like Choi Minho from Shinee
yeah i see it too 😂
4 0
Replying to NERO • Jun 28, 2023
Title Bloodhounds
weak hero class 1
can't agree more , one of my favorites ❤️
0 0
Replying to Cherry • Jun 23, 2023
Title Bloodhounds
I started watching this drama because of all the Hype it was getting on the Socials or at least all the hype Woo…
that's what I'm saying that polite nice geon woo character was kinda weird , at least the writer should've changed his personality after ep 6 like because what he been through or smth !
0 1
Replying to Dani • Jun 23, 2023
Title Bloodhounds
This is a great actions thriller series, reminds me of My Name which i loved. The bromance between the two main…
weak hero class 1
0 2