News
Replying to Oppadrama • Oct 23, 2022
Title Dear.M
Adult trainee was better and I think, more mature than this. But Dear.M was not bad either.I wasn't really drawn…
Isn't that nice of you to use spoiler tag when you basically summarize all major plot points presented as your opinion...
0 0
On Dear.M • Oct 20, 2022
Title Dear.M
Why did they change the actress for Seo Ji Min?
1 1
Replying to rationalbeings • Sep 17, 2022
Title Marry Me, Mary!
You know, I watched this when it first came out and at that point I thought it was cute but not that great. Now…
Why not?
0 1
On Goong • Aug 18, 2022
Title Goong
Any news on this?
2 0
Xiao Zi • Apr 28, 2022
Review F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
Fully agree, thank you for the great summary!
1 1
Replying to Muskan Gupta • Mar 21, 2022
Title Business Proposal
yes it was a big mistake because then u become excited get spoilers also and it is indeed one of the best dramas…
I really wish commenters would get better / more conscious of hiding spoilers. Not everyone can watch i "live".😕
0 1
Anushka • Jun 11, 2021
Article If Harry Potter Was A C-Drama
I would totally watch this. 😀
2 1
Replying to capthyeong • Apr 22, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
it won;t be on netflix
Will it be on Viki? Or where will we be able to watch it?
0 1
Replying to Meztli • Jan 22, 2021
Title Reply 1988
I dropped it after episode 1. Because of the reviews, I might give it a second chance. Is it really that good?
Yes, it's really that good.
1 0