Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 24, 2022
Replying to emotionallyevil • Jul 28, 2026
there was barely any mentions of how well the actress playing Li Lejun was in the comments when her character…
She is so good. She is the first character that i was impressed like at eps 17 or so
4 0
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 27, 2026
This drama is so good. I think its my favourite or 2nd favourite.

Cant remember drama so riveting from Eps 1 till the end!

Plus the music album is 2nd best this year only to Veil of Shadows. Everything just matches well.
8 0
Replying to Jackkanx • Jul 26, 2026
Guys im new to modern C dramas ,can anyone recommend a very good comedy C-Drama ? Modern once ? I will be grateful,…
FILTERRRR!

But this is good too.
6 0
Replying to twinty • Jul 24, 2026
I completed KTTPH. I would have finished it earlier, but I kept falling asleep listening to the OST. HMH's voice…
OST album as a whole is so good. I would say 2nd best as a whole album to Veil of Shadows.

I will pick 2 songs from this drama as my favourite for 2026. 1 would be ‘compassion’
3 1
Replying to couchaubergine • Jul 24, 2026
One of the best drama in 2026 I’d dare say. The plot keeps you at edge, you can never know where the story would…
Definitely its so exciting from Eps1.

I see 9+ drama where its boring for the first 10 episodes
5 0
Replying to QingEr • Jul 21, 2026
Title Overdo
And one more thing, republican era is one of my most fav themes in Chinese drama. And congratulations! You ruined…
They should make it like Silent Tides.
0 0
On Overdo • Jul 21, 2026
Title Overdo
The Silent Tides (last republican drama i watched) and definitely last rep drama available too , is 7.9 but its my Drama of the Year so far. It is so exciting, angst. So the ratings cant be a benchmark.

This cant be my drama of the year but i dont think its that bad. It already has one of the nicest song of the year (eps 3) so it should help
5 1
On Yang Yang • Jul 21, 2026
Person Yang Yang
Yang Yang will always have my favourite soundtrack in heart.

‘Dont Ask’ - Definitely my song of the decade so far.
1 0
On Overdo • Jul 21, 2026
Title Overdo
By the way, most people see this as Republican drama, etc with many comments.

Whether this ends good or bad, people should watch Silent Tides and at least they are able to draw comparisons. I dont like ZLH previous drama even if its 9+ rating, but comparing it isnt really the same because that is not Rep drama. Also because im not a sheep, if i feel the drama goes nowhere the first 10 episodes, then thats it. Yet people are complaining this the first 3-5 eps lol

People say this good that bad, Silent Tides is my last Republican Drama and it is so gooood. I almost forgot after watching 7-8 Dramas this year, but i think Silent Tides is my favourite drama this year prior to this (it was out last year but certainly i watch it this January). The directing, the war is all so neat.
2 2
On Overdo • Jul 20, 2026
Title Overdo
Waiting for episode 3 song to come out.

One of the nicest song , if not the nicest modern song feel this year.
2 0