Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 1, 2021

Friends

Replying to Zlata7 • 12 days ago
This drama has great costumes, sets and a huge cast of beautiful women. Harem shows really give me the ick so…
The fml character WAS 16 when she entered the palace...I agree with the adopted sister but she gets better as time goes on. If it's not your cup of tea I think you should move on, cause many of us do like this comedy genre or female friendship/sismance stories and this one was done well. Hao Jia atleast realised her mistake and unlike other dramas where character in her shoes betray others and resent others for having a good life, she took responsibility for her actions and was super loyal to her friends.
1 0
Replying to criesa-jie • May 29, 2026
in 2 days from now will be the anniv of the one and only kpop group that I stan, and guess what? they were releasing…
may I know which grp you are talking about?
1 1
Replying to Idol I • Jan 1, 2026
Title Idol I
Replying to deleted comment
what are you talking about?
6 0
Replying to tinnybo • Feb 10, 2025
Title Fourever You
I fast forward the first couple to get to the Second. Johan and North made this drama for me. I think Earth needs…
which episode does the johan north story starts???
0 0
On Forever Love • Sep 5, 2023
Title Forever Love
I completed time and him are just right recently and I seriously thought that both the female leads are the same
they look so identical
0 0
Replying to nirotae • Apr 22, 2023
where did you watch this??
thank you ig I checked too early when I posted the question it was not uploaded there thanks buddy
0 0
Replying to bts_girl_in_luv • Apr 22, 2023
Suga is a musical genius. There is no doubt about that. He is literally one of the best in the industry. I respect…
where did you watch this??
2 4
On Bed Friend • Apr 16, 2023
Title Bed Friend
did tutor appear in this series at all or am I just unable to recognise him
4 1
On Midnight Museum • Apr 4, 2023
Am I the only one who thinks that this resembles "HOTEL DEL LUNA" like the cursed human or should I say immortal running a hotel/museum and meeting their soulmate kind of person and they lift their curse and then a bitter sweet ending disguised as a happy ending and someone else taking over the hotel/museum like the great figures Kim soo hyun and Tay tawan it resembles it so much and I'm not complaining though and forgot to mention the owners also have a great fashion sense
5 2
Replying to nirotae • Mar 4, 2023
bro aren't you too much immersed in it. The writer or directed could have not intended this at all you can't just…
what??? sorry I don't understand
1 0
Replying to AnotherSeason • Mar 3, 2023
Well, I wasn't expected to watch a blatant yet subliminal Christian message in this show but I got one. The older…
bro aren't you too much immersed in it. The writer or directed could have not intended this at all you can't just jump to a conclusion and spread this kind of msg with rage and also so what if its so called "christian kind of love" if its love then what matters as a non christian I don't find any fault in this though
6 2
Replying to Chartreuse • Mar 2, 2023
1) Li Ming said he wants to listen more of Heart’s voice. Heart saying his name. It was a nice shot, though…
the 5th one though ^-^
0 0
Replying to rubinius • Mar 1, 2023
Title Call It Love
It's original series on Disney+ without airing on any TV network. Disney+ does it similarly with Big Bet
thank you for the reply
0 0
On Call It Love • Mar 1, 2023
Title Call It Love
why both the 3rd and 4th episodes are uploaded today does anyone know??? is this series only airing on Wednesday
0 4
Replying to spicyxauldron • Feb 28, 2023
Thank you! I thought I was going crazy, standing on an island alone with not a raft in sight. Jesus, this was…
finally happy to see someone with same thoughts as me
2 1