Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 1, 2021

Friends

Replying to spicyxauldron • Feb 28, 2023
Thank you! I thought I was going crazy, standing on an island alone with not a raft in sight. Jesus, this was…
Me too!!! its not like I dislike it but I don't like it either. I feel like it's overly hyped. The story was so repetitive and I didn't even understand why the leads started liking eo its like they liked eo just because they are the leads of this series.











And am I the only one who finds the poster funny. its like they edited her face into someone else body
3 3
Replying to colby • Nov 30, 2022
idk how i feel about Chimon leading a BL after the whole Safe House incident…
what happened??
0 22
On War of Y • Aug 2, 2022
Title War of Y
damnnn I think ill die waiting for next episodes......guess ill have to wait till dec
1 0
Replying to nirotae • Nov 13, 2021
where did you watch ep 5 with eng sub??
thank u so much
1 1
Replying to btslover19 • Nov 13, 2021
Hwat did everyone think of ep 4 and 5? I thought it was a bit slow but looking forward to next weeks
where did you watch ep 5 with eng sub??
0 3
Replying to Orgelen Tafa • Nov 9, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service Spoiler
who did the 2nd female lead, Na Ji Na end up with? since heard there is a love triangle between 2 2nd male leads…
cha joo ik
2 1
Replying to nirotae • Nov 5, 2021
Title Secret Love Spoiler
ji sung and Hwang jung eum
their chemistry was nice

about the love triangle what should I say.........its more like a love square but its not very hard to bear cause the second leads are a bit annoying
0 1
Replying to ROCKY • Nov 4, 2021
Title Secret Love
Who's Is Main Couples?
ji sung and Hwang jung eum
0 4
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Nov 3, 2021
Japanese movies are really good. I can rec some good ones, if you like?
thanks for taking your time to reply me. saranghayeo <3
1 0
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Jul 27, 2021
Japanese movies are really good. I can rec some good ones, if you like?
can you recommend pls
0 3