Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 30 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Birthday: July 02
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 20, 2017
Replying to Nyanaaa • Mar 9, 2021
Title Humans
I thought it was more like a sister/motherly bond... I think the love interest might be the daughter in the family
What really noooooo
0 0
On Humans • Mar 9, 2021
Title Humans
So ma tianyu love interest is Stephy qi’s character right?
0 6
Replying to felice • Mar 8, 2021
Title So Young
why did I even decide to open this.. full knowing that this is a spoiler..
OMGG IVE BEEN SAYING THAT ALOT THAT LINE YESTERDAY BC I WAS WATCHING WACKO AT LAW AND I HEARD IT FROM THE ML SAYING THAT LINE (lol sorry for the capitals)
0 0
Replying to hellozero • Feb 25, 2021
just her voice was used in this movie..
Ohh no wonder
0 0
On Soul Snatcher • Feb 20, 2021
Haven’t watch this movie yet but did u guys noticed yang zi is also in this movie but as a guest role 0_0
1 2
Replying to cdramathoughts • Feb 19, 2021
Title Crush
I just can't wait to see this drama. The plot is really unique. It seems like I need to prepare a bunch of tissues…
Why is it gonna have a sad ending?
0 0
Replying to Mandy Yang • Feb 15, 2021
if you don't need english/language subs, try flyv.tv or duboku.com
Haha I already know i just finished ep 4 with subs imma finished the rest tomorrow thanks for telling me about it doe
0 0
Replying to Mandy Yang • Feb 15, 2021
if you don't need english/language subs, try flyv.tv or duboku.com
Ahh thank youuu but I actually need English sub to watch the drama
1 2
Replying to Drama Empress • Feb 14, 2021
As of now IQiyi has technical difficulties to stream all 8episodes in different countries it will take some time…
Nope it’s haven’t streamed any eps imma just wait thankss
1 0
Replying to Hwayi • Feb 13, 2021
Title Wacko at Law
Hi! It's available on Viki in the US. If you have a VPN, you can watch it with that.
Omg thankyouuuu
1 0
Replying to Hwayi • Feb 12, 2021
Title Wacko at Law
Hi! It's available on Viki in the US. If you have a VPN, you can watch it with that.
I didn’t create the proton mail because I don’t where to created it so I sign up with my personal Gmail however, I used the free plan one which I can only access 3 countries. One question will I be charged while using the free plan? Because I wanna use that free plan for free like without paying
1 2
Replying to Hwayi • Feb 11, 2021
Title Wacko at Law
Hi! It's available on Viki in the US. If you have a VPN, you can watch it with that.
how do i get a free VPN?
0 4
Replying to Hwayi • Feb 11, 2021
Title Wacko at Law
Hi! It's available on Viki in the US. If you have a VPN, you can watch it with that.
how do i get a free VPN?
0 0
Replying to Lucyw260 • Feb 11, 2021
Tang San is smart and brave and protective of people and Xiao Wu is nimble, brave but a little annoying
Yayaya thankyouuu
2 0
On Douluo Continent • Feb 11, 2021
I haven’t started this drama yet bc I was un sure whether to watch or not the plot and the characters, before starting this drama I want to know what is tang san and xiao wu characteristics like? Are they smart and quick wit?
1 3
Replying to nyxvexx • Feb 4, 2021
Title Wacko at Law
Omg I'm on episode 9 and the way he flirts with her it's just making my heart flutter maybe it's just me but I…
Where did u watch it with engsub? Is it viki?
0 1
Replying to izneoleoz • Feb 3, 2021
Title The World of Fantasy Spoiler
Same! I almost cried when yuxin/yiyuan visited xuanxuan in her dream to say goodbye.
i think you may be correct since shes a spirit that yu xianer split because did u remember when she was stopped by GML and she split half of her spirit or soul which is song ting yu
0 0