K-Drama
On Miss the Dragon • May 16, 2021
Title Miss the Dragon
I’m currently watching this drama only for the second couple so basically I skipped the whole thing except the second couple scene is that okay if I put it as my watch list?
3 2
On The Long Ballad • Apr 26, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
HOPE IT IS HAPPY ENDING, SO MANY PEOPLE DIED BC OF THE LEADS AND IF THE LEADS R NOT TOGETHER OMG I WOULD BE SO PISSED
6 1
Replying to Lady Musashi • Apr 21, 2021
Title Word of Honor
Episode 30 is a showcase of Zhang Zhehan's acting skills. Plus, he rocks that assassin outfit like the boss Zhou…
bruh you should watch last ep then lao wen was so cool near the ending scene ehfjrhgjershgfjrwhg
0 0
Replying to Winnie_poo • Apr 21, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
Wow,I even didn't realize that the comment already 8k lol..is there any drama that many like this one?
hmmm im not sure probably check world of honor?
0 4
On The Player • Apr 21, 2021
Title The Player
DOES IT HAVE ROMANCE?
1 2
On The Long Ballad • Apr 21, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
I BET THE COMMENTS WILL GO TO 10K BEFORE THE DRAMA ENDSS
8 6
Replying to Yulan Nathasya • Apr 20, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
The director once said that they would surprise us. I don't know what kind of surprise it will be, but hopefully…
Bruh lol
0 0
Replying to Yulan Nathasya • Apr 20, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
The director once said that they would surprise us. I don't know what kind of surprise it will be, but hopefully…
I bet the surprised would be the leads ending up together at the end HAHAHA
6 2
Replying to Xiaoruru • Apr 12, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
it is a happy ending
For both main leads?
0 0
Replying to ElektrionHeart • Apr 12, 2021
Title What Happens to My Family?
Its a great show, but why are there always characters like their aunt and her daughter?They are like parasites,…
Wait who’s the aunt and the daughter? What’s their name?
0 1
Replying to The Long Ballad • Apr 8, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
Replying to deleted comment
I didn’t even watch magic star I just know that lego has a love story in it
0 0
Replying to yongning • Apr 8, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
Don't worry guys! The director has confirmed that there will be a kiss scene! It's on weibo btw.
YESSS I WAS LIKE SO EXCITED FOR THEM TO HAVE A KISS SCENE BUT THEN IT TURNS OUT A STAGE KISS
1 2
Replying to Johanna Linnea Karlsson • Apr 8, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
Yes, never. He's a child actor, heavily managed by his mother.
I heard the drama was not that good and I don’t like gaming genre but thank you for recommend me !!
0 0
Replying to yongning • Apr 8, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
Don't worry guys! The director has confirmed that there will be a kiss scene! It's on weibo btw.
BEUH IKRR EVEN THR BIRDS KNOWS HOW TO KISS
0 4
Replying to C drama addict • Apr 8, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
kiss scene? Leo never even had a love story in his previous dramas before. This is the first one with this much…
HAHAHA he does have a love story in a drama such as magic star
0 1
Replying to yongning • Apr 8, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
Don't worry guys! The director has confirmed that there will be a kiss scene! It's on weibo btw.
WHTTT REALLY? LIKE A REAL KISS? NOT A STAGE KISS YEAH?
0 6
Replying to Johanna Linnea Karlsson • Apr 8, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
Yes, never. He's a child actor, heavily managed by his mother.
Yeah I know he’s a child actor I have been watching his dramas some doe but damn is his family srict?
0 2
On The Long Ballad • Apr 8, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
Guys does leo never had a kiss onscreen before in any of his drama ?
0 20
Replying to QueenCherry • Apr 7, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
If you're in the states viki.com has 18 eps subbed
Ohh luckyyy
0 0
Replying to QueenCherry • Apr 7, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
If you're in the states viki.com has 18 eps subbed
It has all subbed but you need an viki pass to watch it
0 2
