Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 28 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Birthday: July 02
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 20, 2017
Replying to irabro1992 • Aug 8, 2021
Title Stand by Me
which region ? i am waiting for it so long. can u provide me with linK ?
Dammit If I wanna use Malaysia VPN I have to recreate new email 😭 in order to watch the drama
1 6
Replying to Alexhz • Aug 2, 2021
Am I the only one who fell in love with Zhou Yin? I know that he basically is just a passerby character but I…
Love at first sight HAHAHA 🤣
0 0
Replying to janica • Aug 2, 2021
Title Crush
Yes :)))
YAYYYYY FINALLYYY
0 0
On Crush • Aug 2, 2021
Title Crush
OMG IS ITTT GOING TO BE AIRED TMRR LIKE ACTUAL?!?
2 2
Replying to drama-watcher • Jul 26, 2021
Title Blue Birthday Spoiler
My initial thought was Ha Rin has 8 chances to go to the past by burning the photos. I thought that when she went…
dude basically its sounds like someday or one day taiwan drama
0 0
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Jul 22, 2021
Title Broker
The trailer is so promising ,, it doesn't seem too romantic and full of suspense ,, I hope it's not romantic though…
Let’s just hope the romance is just the side of the drama
2 1
Replying to liaa • Jul 20, 2021
I agree because, he did put a finger down when they asked if he liked someone, but who did he like?
Oh I watched that scene probably he still does like her but just focus on his job and his goals first then maybe he will finally have the time to date LOL
0 0
Replying to liaa • Jul 20, 2021
I agree because, he did put a finger down when they asked if he liked someone, but who did he like?
Idk I didnr watch the drama but probably young ran cause he still maybe has feelings for her ?
0 2
Replying to janica • Jul 20, 2021
Title Crush
Yes, I agree with you. This drama should be released in a perfect time and without tough competitors. I am willing…
Ohh if it’s doesn’t air this month at least air somewhere this year
0 0
Replying to janica • Jul 20, 2021
Title Crush
Yes, I agree with you. This drama should be released in a perfect time and without tough competitors. I am willing…
Like who’s are the tough competitors you thinking of?
0 2
Replying to Frilay • Jul 20, 2021
That what I thought at first but I don't think Soo Hyun and Mi-joo are getting together, I actually highly doubt…
THANKGOD 😅
1 0
Replying to Nana • Jul 18, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry Spoiler
Yes I didn't even raised my expectations because he didn't comeback alive in the novel either I don't know where…
Oh I didn’t actually watched it properly then bc I just skipped and trying to find jingjian scene but didn’t see it so I thought he didn’t come back alive
0 1
Replying to alwiya qudsi • Jul 18, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry Spoiler
What but in novel he comes back y they cut that part nd did Bai Jun nd shangu have happy family movement in the…
Yeah apparently the main lead have a happy end
0 0