Celebrity
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Oct 27, 2021
Title Rebirth for You Spoiler
The real question is are they actually full brothers and not just half brothers.
Okay I rlly hope they’re just half brothers
0 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Oct 27, 2021
Title Rebirth for You Spoiler
The real question is are they actually full brothers and not just half brothers.
wait is LQ AND LDZ actually biological siblings or just siblings from different mothers?
0 2
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Oct 27, 2021
Title Rebirth for You Spoiler
The real question is are they actually full brothers and not just half brothers.
But if LQ AND QA are half brothers then wouldnt QA and DZ cant be together since they will be considered as step siblings (im not following this drama i just only came here for the second couple ahha
0 5
On New Madam White Snake • Oct 24, 2021
Title New Madam White Snake
FINALLY IS COMING OUT will try it out but idk if I will like it
0 0
Replying to niuannuan • Sep 24, 2021
Title Fall in Love with a Scientist
Same I was also surprised as well
Ikrr I just hope that this drama won’t disappoint us 🤣
0 0
Replying to caffie • Sep 24, 2021
Title Fall in Love with a Scientist
Saw the trailer already. I was surprised to find out it will be aired starting tomorrow. Sept 25. 8pm CST. I'm…
Same I was also surprised as well
0 2
Replying to niuannuan • Sep 23, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
OMG I HAD A MINI EARTHQUAKE TOOO
DUDE SAMEE
1 0
Replying to shamcey • Sep 22, 2021
Title Forever and Ever Spoiler
She died
Aww ty for telling me NOW I’m definitely won’t watch this
0 0
Replying to Ajax • Sep 22, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
Whhhyyyyyyyyy on earth did I watch the teaser for episode 23 😭 So annoyed at myself 😠First a mini earthquake,…
OMG I HAD A MINI EARTHQUAKE TOOO
1 2
On Forever and Ever • Sep 22, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
Haven’t watch this drama and never will but just a question is wenxing going to survive and ends up with meixing or she’s going to die?
0 2
On The Oath of Love • Sep 5, 2021
Title The Oath of Love
I LEGIT WAITED WEEKS FOR THISSSSS and it all comes down for nothing 😭😭
0 0
On Love under the Full Moon • Aug 24, 2021
Title Love under the Full Moon
Who partner up with who?
0 0
Replying to niuannuan • Aug 24, 2021
Title The Coolest World
I hope so too cause in the trailer there’s no like hug or kiss between her and wang dong
Omg yeysysys it is them, I want them to be in a drama together again 😭
0 0
Replying to niuannuan • Aug 23, 2021
Title The Coolest World
I hope so too cause in the trailer there’s no like hug or kiss between her and wang dong
I rarely watch his dramas but since this is their second drama together imma have a go
0 2
Replying to niuannuan • Aug 23, 2021
Title The Coolest World
I hope so too cause in the trailer there’s no like hug or kiss between her and wang dong
There was?!? OMGH nooooo
1 0
Replying to niuannuan • Aug 23, 2021
Title The Coolest World
I hope so too cause in the trailer there’s no like hug or kiss between her and wang dong
Oh NOO finger crossed there’s no love triangle 😭😭
1 0
Replying to niuannuan • Aug 23, 2021
Title The Coolest World
I hope so too cause in the trailer there’s no like hug or kiss between her and wang dong
I mean in the love scenery there was a love triangle between the two main leads and the old guy. I hope HOPE they put dont like that in here 😟
2 2
Replying to 8888007 • Aug 23, 2021
Title The Coolest World
I'm sure Li Hong Yi is the love interest guys
I hope so too cause in the trailer there’s no like hug or kiss between her and wang dong
0 9
On The Coolest World • Aug 23, 2021
Title The Coolest World
I’m confused who is her love interest?
0 0
On The Oath of Love • Aug 22, 2021
Title The Oath of Love
16 days more to go !!
2 0
