Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Birthday: July 02
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 20, 2017
Replying to Subhadip • Apr 13, 2022
where can I watch the drama with english subtitle?
Is now available on utube !!!
0 0
Replying to niuannuan • Mar 17, 2022
Title Hope or Dope
This drama is not on the Netflix so it won’t release all eps?
Oh noooo 😭😭 tyty for telling me, now we all have to suffer while waiting
1 0
Replying to janec • Feb 5, 2022
Title The Longest Promise Spoiler
Are you really asking if the main character dies or not? Because that's how I read your question and I'm uncomfortable…
Ohh you could be right since it’s like 20 years. I am hoping for a happy ending 🥺
1 0
Replying to janec • Feb 5, 2022
Title The Longest Promise Spoiler
Are you really asking if the main character dies or not? Because that's how I read your question and I'm uncomfortable…
So ur saying that the longest promise drama will have a very sad ending?
0 2
Replying to Noway • Jan 24, 2022
I think it's gonna end bad... unless he changes the side (which is possible), but still might end bad :D But I…
Who knows yun huan could be from kong sang since the siblings were rescued by that cengliu man
1 0
Replying to Noway • Jan 24, 2022
I think it's gonna end bad... unless he changes the side (which is possible), but still might end bad :D But I…
I’m actually curious about his background of why he is calling bai ying senior sister and what happened to the siblings
3 3
Replying to Noway • Jan 24, 2022
I think it's gonna end bad... unless he changes the side (which is possible), but still might end bad :D But I…
I hope he changes sides and hope xiao remembers (I’m at ep 8 )
1 5