Celebrity
Replying to niuannuan • Apr 11, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
WHAT SO U SAYING THIS GOING TO BE A SAD ENDING DRAMA? 😭
SAMEEEE HAPPY ENDING PLSSSSSS if there no happy ending then I actually will be depressed for a week!!!
0 1
Replying to KinnPorsche • Apr 11, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
In the interview they were told to comfort the audience and these two crackheads [LYX and BaiLu] are telling us…
WHAT SO U SAYING THIS GOING TO BE A SAD ENDING DRAMA? 😭
1 3
Replying to 13 Fireflies • Mar 20, 2023
Title The Starry Love
Yeah they are, but she is a lot more lovable as Ziwu...she honestly grated on my nerves in FIL
Tbh I like both of her characters
0 0
On The Starry Love • Mar 20, 2023
Title The Starry Love
Im not watching this drama but I just realized that Chen Xing Yu and Daiya I was also siblings in the drama "falling in love"
0 2
Replying to Lady Macbeth • Mar 16, 2023
Title Road Home
This is the Opening Theme song...Got it on You tube ➡️ https://youtu.be/W70stK5K92Q (Summer like junyi)🔴…
Ahhh tyty!!
0 0
On Road Home • Mar 16, 2023
Title Road Home
Where I can find the theme song? I’m so in love with ittt
1 2
Replying to niuannuan • Nov 7, 2022
Title Dear Adam
How did u watch ep 4? Unless you brought the subscription
Ohh I don’t understand mandarin, but thank you for sending me the link!
1 3
Replying to niuannuan • Nov 7, 2022
Title Dear Adam
How did u watch ep 4? Unless you brought the subscription
I’ve been searching for agess but I couldn’t find any eps with subtitles
0 5
Replying to niuannuan • Nov 7, 2022
Title Dear Adam
How did u watch ep 4? Unless you brought the subscription
Ohh what’s the link?
0 0
Replying to MsBookworm • Nov 7, 2022
Title Dear Adam
Oh my god my heart. George Hu has gotten even more charming than before. How is this possible! And I've really…
How did u watch ep 4? Unless you brought the subscription
0 9
On The Glory • Nov 6, 2022
Title The Glory
I want this drama to have romance but not like the teacher student romance trope. I just want a simple romance
0 0
Replying to Asmi-101010 • Oct 28, 2022
Title Bad Prosecutor
Ep7 and 8 was really goodWhen jin jung said sunbae can i like you??! I was blushing vwhdggdhdhdhdheyehdhfhfhf
To who?
0 1
Replying to niuannuan • Oct 19, 2022
Title Unchained Love
So like there will be a official announcement on November 1st?
Ahh okii
0 0
On Silent • Oct 18, 2022
Title Silent
This drama won’t have a sad ending righttt?
4 0
Replying to niuannuan • Oct 18, 2022
Title Unchained Love
So like there will be a official announcement on November 1st?
Wdym?
0 0
Replying to George iliopoulos (iGiwr • Oct 18, 2022
Title Unchained Love
Mark your Calendars!Tentative Airdate: November 1Subject to official announcement!
So like there will be a official announcement on November 1st?
0 4
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Oct 5, 2022
Title Bad Prosecutor
The female lead isn't that appealing anyway and DO said that it won't have romance
Awww okie
0 0
On Bad Prosecutor • Oct 5, 2022
Title Bad Prosecutor
Does it at least have slight romance? 🥺
1 3
Replying to Birdlady • Sep 21, 2022
Title The Legend of Anle
Rumor going to air on new year
At least they finally posted a trailer
1 0
Replying to Birdlady • Sep 21, 2022
Title The Legend of Anle
Rumor going to air on new year
It’s still going to be long
1 0
