Celebrity
On The Legend of Anle • Sep 21, 2022
Title The Legend of Anle
NOOO ITS GONNA AIR IN 2023 😭😭
2 4
Replying to witheringmoonlight • Sep 21, 2022
Title The Legend of Anle
Waiting for Youku update
Dudee I literally see you everywhere 🥹
0 0
Replying to GoldenRoo • Sep 2, 2022
Title Almost Love
Terrible, terrible terrible movie. I watched in the Village Cinema in Australia. The problem is the lack of 'story…
WHAT it’s in the village cinama? How come I didn’t get any notice about it 🫠🫠😭
0 0
Replying to Africanbarbhie • Aug 31, 2022
Title P.S. I Hate You
Term is so cute... i pity him. he's in love with his sister killer🤣
I haven’t watched it but who’s the killer that term is in love with?
1 1
Replying to dramadiary2 • Jul 7, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
7th episode?? Are you from future??🤣
Tyty
0 1
Replying to dramadiary2 • Jul 7, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
7th episode?? Are you from future??🤣
Ahh isee
0 0
Replying to dramadiary2 • Jul 7, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
7th episode?? Are you from future??🤣
What is AOS
0 7
Replying to Licorice • Jul 3, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
99% 🤣🤣
That’s why we ended up having trust issues 🥴
4 0
Replying to Licorice • Jul 3, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
99% 🤣🤣
The 1% is on hold LOL
5 2
Replying to niuannuan • Jun 26, 2022
Title One Week Friends
Is it Australia??
Isee
0 0
Replying to Josephine • Jun 26, 2022
Title One Week Friends
I’m so happy this movie is confirmed to be release in my country 😭
Is it Australia??
0 4
Replying to Why Her? • Jun 11, 2022
Title Why Her?
Replying to deleted comment
WHAT NOOO 😭😭
0 0
Replying to kate - ia • Jun 5, 2022
Title One Week Friends
New release date!!! 6.25.22 release in theaters!!
Just only in China or worldwide?
0 1
On Meng Zi Yi • Jun 5, 2022
Person Meng Zi Yi
I think red is her signature colour since her roles in dramas are mostly red clothing
6 0
On Stay with Me • May 28, 2022
Title Stay with Me
Where I can find this with engsub 😭
0 5
On Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1 • Apr 29, 2022
Title Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1
YAYAYAYAYAYA I WILL DEFINITELY BE WATCHING THISS
0 0
Replying to kate - ia • Apr 20, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
omg i want one please 😭🙏 i don't have vip :(
Can I have it too plsss 😭😭
0 1
Replying to Pencil Box • Apr 20, 2022
Title Who Rules the World Spoiler
They cut that. In the drama, FL kind of feel guilty for not able to save him.
Oh damnn I didn’t know in the novel they had a love line, tbh I like it that way causs i rlly don’t wanan see HFX to be heartbroken
1 0
Replying to RAMking • Apr 20, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
My guess is no, she likes MR YU and Yan dude( who dies in the ep1) before started having feelings for MLbut here…
I think you are right with the last paragraph
0 0
On Who Rules the World • Apr 20, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
I heard the FL likes someone before she likes the ML in the novel, will this also be happening in the drama as well?
0 8
