Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Birthday: July 02
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 20, 2017
On Hidden Love • Jul 6, 2023
Title Hidden Love
AHHHHHH YEYSYSY FINALLY ALL THE EP RELEASEDDD imma sleep till 12-1 am
1 0
On Hidden Love • Jul 6, 2023
Title Hidden Love
AHHHHHH YEYSYSY FINALLY ALL THE EP RELEASEDDD imma sleep till 12-1 am
1 0
Replying to missjess • Jul 6, 2023
Title Hidden Love
where can we watch the express videos without buying the pass?? please help 😭😭
WAAA IKRR I WANT TO WATVH THE EXPRESS EPSSSSS
1 0
Replying to Starlight Surfer • Jul 5, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Yes! We are, so excited 🤩🤩
Wait whatt aren’t we supposed to only get 2 eps tonight? Why is it 3 ?
1 1
On Hidden Love • Jul 1, 2023
Title Hidden Love
I wish there’s a scene pack for hidden love so I can start to edit them while waiting for the new eps 😭
3 0
Replying to Chido Moira Majaha • Jun 30, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Alright everybody. Day 1. Remember to go for a walk, do your hobby, sleep. Don't keep rewatching the trailers…
My hobby is watching dramas 😭😭
1 0
On Hidden Love • Jun 28, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Y’all realized that every time when they on a date, they are always have matching outfits WHICH IS SOOO CUTEEEEEEE
28 0
Replying to Berbox Kay lee Zona • Jun 12, 2023
Okay I've given in to watch this because the director is literally the same with let's meet now and lovely us..…
Can u tell me the names of the guy? I couldn’t find his profile
0 0
Replying to FeiJin • May 21, 2023
https://twitter.com/Allcbizmelons/status/1660161935856529409?s=20WTHWDB also Withdrawned for this reason.So postponing…
What’s WDB?
0 2
Replying to OfftoDramaLand • May 18, 2023
Stay calm stay calm. Another fan just posted this YouTube link!! https://youtu.be/10aPHMO8wFwMay 19!!!
Okay okay I will stay calm and yesss finallyyy 😭😭
0 0
Replying to zozowei • Apr 13, 2023
Still contemplating if I should start watching this already
Don’t watch it yet, wait till this drama is finished then you can watch it, don’t make the same mistake like me
1 0