News
Replying to Nana • Jul 18, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry Spoiler
Yes I didn't even raised my expectations because he didn't comeback alive in the novel either I don't know where…
I’m legit in tears right now 😭😭😭😭
0 4
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jul 18, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry Spoiler
As expected jingjian didn’t came back alive 😭😭😭😭😭 (I just watched the last ep with raw doe)
0 26
On Medical Examiner Dr. Qin: Silent Evidence • Jul 15, 2021
Title Medical Examiner Dr. Qin: Silent Evidence
Is It going to have romance between qin Ming and Lin dang
0 2
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jul 15, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry Spoiler
Omg so apparently fangran is not fangyan reincarnation but is her daughter so if fangran is fangyan daughter then will she and jingjian have a happy ending?
1 0
Replying to Deerview • Jul 15, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry Spoiler
Funny thing Jing Jian is a phoneix while the other 2 siblings are dragons. Kind of weird that he took after his…
So like fang ran is the leader then right?
0 1
On At a Distance, Spring Is Green • Jul 14, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
I haven’t watch this drama and never will but I THINK soo hyun starting to fall for mijoo (I hope my assumption is false) because whne soo hyun said he had no time for relationship even though he likes someone and which it was young ran but it was used to be with young ran but now I think is mijoo since his eyes were kinda look sad when mijoo said she is going to give up on soo hyun. My conclusion is that soo hyun wants to be with her bur can’t because he have no time for relationship. (ALTHOUGH I STILL WANT YOUNG RAN AND SOO HYUN TO BE TOGETHER 😭 ah also sorry if I don’t make any sense 😁)
2 0
Replying to Deerview • Jul 14, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Funny thing Jing Jian is a phoneix while the other 2 siblings are dragons. Kind of weird that he took after his…
wait if jing jian is phoneix then wouldnt both jing jian and fang ran a phoneix as well?
0 3
Replying to niuannuan • Jul 11, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Omg thank you so much I was prepared to cry so much by next weekend cause I thought their ending would be a SAD…
omg ur right well at least our crying would be worth it
0 1
Replying to mxz • Jul 11, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry Spoiler
Just answering a question someone asked me about, whether JingJian and FengRan get their happy ending. I would…
Omg thank you so much I was prepared to cry so much by next weekend cause I thought their ending would be a SAD one but apparently it’s not NOW I AM SO relieved guess I can enjoy my weekend then THANKYOUUU
1 3
On The Lost Tomb 2: Explore with the Note • Jul 8, 2021
Title The Lost Tomb 2: Explore with the Note
YAYAYAYA ISS FINALLY AIRINGGG AHHHH the best month ever ofc including my bday as well hehehe
1 0
Replying to MyShootingStar • Jul 5, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry Spoiler
lol it definitely will be a satisfying one!she chose power over love that's why she with MuGuang now*you should…
Jing jian and fang ran are both immortals will they gonna have a happy ending?
1 2
Replying to dessss • Jun 29, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
whyy there's no one taking about Ai Jia and Chen JinYang???They're so cuteee, especially in ep 10 when he wants…
Ikr I was trying to find comments about then but there’s none 😭
0 0
Replying to Amaterasu • Jun 28, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry Spoiler
Feng Ran and Jing Jian's love story will not end well. Looks like Jing Jian will die soon.
But what if they put it on the trailer on purpose so people would think it’s a sad ending between them and at the end they might ended up together.
0 0
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jun 26, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Hold up so if there’s a happy ending between the immortals then will fang ran and jing jian will have a happy ending together? And jing jian will be alive again?
1 0
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jun 25, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
CANT WAIT TO SEEE FANG RAN AND JING JIAN IN THE UPCOMING EPSS
0 0
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jun 19, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
I wanna see the story between jing jian and fang ran 🥰
3 0
Replying to kugua • Jun 17, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
TRAILERS MADE ME CRY sadly i have school in a hour BUT I CANT WAITTTTT
Bro I cried during the trailer 😭 but the thing is I didn’t cry for the main leads I cried for the third couple (fang ran and jing Jian) lol
0 1
Replying to MyShootingStar • Jun 17, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
the drama page on weibo just posted new poster. looks these are the couples (only two other pair other than the…
Omg thankyouuu
0 0
On The Rebel • Jun 16, 2021
Title The Rebel
Dude this type of drama will have a sad ending or a cliffhanger 😭
3 4
Replying to alvenj • Jun 15, 2021
Title The Longest Promise
what's your problem?? even this drama is not finished shooting yet....and you came and saying whatever you want??…
Bro if you don’t have anything nice to say then just don’t say it
5 0
