News P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 17, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Haha! I can say the same to you. If you have any favorite dramas that I haven't watched yet, please suggest some to me. ^__^
0 0
On Mizushima Hiro • Apr 13, 2012
Person Mizushima Hiro
Happy Birthday!! Hope you do more dramas!
0 0
On Shin Min Ah • Apr 5, 2012
Person Shin Min Ah
I loved My girlfriend is a Gumiho! Happy Birthday!! ^__^
3 0
On Miura Haruma • Apr 5, 2012
Person Miura Haruma
Happy Birthday!! ^_^
1 0
On Love Shuffle • Mar 6, 2012
Title Love Shuffle
I like when Shota poses and says ''love shuffle. Round 2" Lol. cant stop giggling
8 0
On Park Shin Hye • Feb 18, 2012
Person Park Shin Hye
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ^_^
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 12, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for adding me! I always welcome my fellow Matsumoto Jun fans ^_^
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 12, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Lol of course I'm not mad. I see you watched a lot of dramas. I have a lot of catching up to do!! Happy watching :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 12, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yay! ^_^ thanks
14 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 12, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Oh no! I don't mind at all! ^_^ Very pleased to meet you Grace! Our screen names are very similar too. I'm happy you introduced yourself. :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 11, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks a bunch! Lol ^_^ I fixed that right away!
5 0
On You're Beautiful • Feb 11, 2012
Title You're Beautiful
My heart just melted....
1 0
On Ouran High School Host Club • Feb 6, 2012
Title Ouran High School Host Club
I'm sooo in love with this drama! Make a second season!!!
10 0
