Editorials
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Apr 4, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Chen Ruoxuan? I was really happy to see him in this. He’s a very good actor and he’s a good photographer too.
Ohh I hope he gets a role where he is the main lead or at least gets more screen time
0 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Apr 4, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Chen Ruoxuan? I was really happy to see him in this. He’s a very good actor and he’s a good photographer too.
Maybe I'll watch it
0 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 4, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
WHAT'S THE ENDING SUPPOSED TO MEAN (EP 11)
4 12
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Apr 3, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Chen Ruoxuan? I was really happy to see him in this. He’s a very good actor and he’s a good photographer too.
Ohhh is it good? Isn't it the one with neo hou?
0 2
Replying to love triangles anti • Apr 3, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
I'm trying to watch something else while waiting for tomorrow's episodes but man, im not feeling anything 😭
I'm addicted
1 0
Replying to Minarolol • Apr 3, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
I'm now watching the scene where Ji Ling comes to give her flowers in ep 7 and...I keep saying " Don't break…
I cried
0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 3, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Pleaseeeee 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
IM SO HAPPY, THEY WERE KILLING IT IN THIS DRAMA! hope it becomes an international hit too❤️❤️
1 0
Replying to sweetP • Apr 3, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
wow already breaking 9000 heat index, tomorrow will break 10000 for sure😍😍
I NEED THIS DRAMA TO BE FAMOUS, IT DESERVES IT!
0 0
Replying to WoXiangChi • Apr 3, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
I need Tian Jiarui and Ju Jingyi in another drama. Again.
Praying 🙏
0 0
Replying to sruthisetti • Apr 3, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Haters learn to appreciate actors don't be single mind conclusion that she can't act 😐😐😑😑.... Ju jing…
Ikr, I always had a hard time comprehending what they meant by "bad acting".
0 0
Replying to love triangles anti • Apr 3, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Where is all the hate I see nothing... I guess blocking really works😭
Nooo how, i mean I'm not seeing any hate either cus I blocked. Ppl be hating on anything and anyone for no reason atp
0 0
Replying to Andy Yang • Apr 3, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
I might’ve been the only one can’t sleep. it’s 14:48 here in Japan and this drama is racking my brain and…
SAME I BAWLED MY EYES OUT, LIKE ACTUALLY CRIED
0 0
Replying to YiyanMeng • Apr 3, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
I'm not a hater so pls respect my opinion for now if y'all may 🫶 (I'm only on ep 3 rn)I'm not exactly into…
Quite the opposite for me, I'm more into jjy and tjr, just watch ep 8 and 9.
0 3
Replying to Bambii • Apr 3, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Anyone else obsessed with the music when LWY and WWY appeared it was such iconic scene i’m in love with soundtrack…
Yes! They were slaying so hard!
0 0
Replying to Xiaojuu • Apr 3, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Like we are begging for another project so bad
They need more screen time together!!!
0 0
Replying to Private Notebook • Apr 3, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
29 episodes is too little, especially for two main couple. We literally needed at least 40 episodes.Anyway, my…
I'm literally on my knees and begging like BEGGIEST BEGGER IN ALL OF BEGDOM
0 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Apr 3, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Chen Ruoxuan? I was really happy to see him in this. He’s a very good actor and he’s a good photographer too.
Oh does he have other dramas, I really like him.
0 6
Replying to Xiaojuu • Apr 3, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Ikkrr his acting amazed me and especially the fights 1st with jjy and cdl when they were caught as the fox demons…
His fight scenes are one my favorites. But then again this drama has amazing fight scenes, I'm not usually a hardcore action fan, but the fight scenes were really appealing in this drama.
1 0
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 3, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
The double flower hunter 👌 he is living upto his title with all the cool fight scenes. We will see more of…
Yes! He's actually so cool, like usually whenever dramas show "elite" side characters, they never match the hype, but mo yuntan definitely exceeded it for me.
0 1
Replying to love triangles anti • Apr 3, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Yes I like his character design
Ikr! I love the way costume design for him too!
1 0
