Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 7, 2026
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2023
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 10, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows Spoiler
WAIT WHAT, JIU JING POSSESSED WSG!?!?
(didn't complete the ep, I'll update after I find out who he actually possessed)
2 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 10, 2026
I forgot to mention this but
WANG DUO IS IN DA HOUSE YALLLLLLLLLLL
HE'S FINALLY HERE.
I was so excited, like the actor always manages to snatch my attention even if he's playing minor role, his acting in bloody romance and yin Yang master>>>>>>>>>
I hope he gets more screen time in future episodes.
7 8
Replying to eya • Apr 10, 2026
no she didn't
Yep just completed the episode, she didn't
0 0
Replying to Eternal Sky Lantern • Apr 10, 2026
It this point I'm just waiting for you to finish that episode and see your feaction🤣
Well, safe to say, I'm devastated 🙂
0 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 10, 2026
Who said tjr and jjy overshadow jz and cdl
Both have equal screen time, and both made me cry equally 🙂👍
And I'm starting to like jz a lot too.
Honestly this might be the one drama where i like all the characters.
7 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 10, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows Spoiler
Oooh he caught on abt her trying tostealing the ring, I'm scared please I hope they don't have any big fights (they prolly will)

Edit: she didn't steal?
0 2
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 10, 2026
"should I stay?"
"Accompany me somewhere"
I didn't know such simple words could make me swoon, squeal and giggle in happiness.
11 2
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 10, 2026
THAT LITTLE UPTURN OF THEIR LIPS WHEN THEY (lu wuyi and longshen) SEE E/O AHHHHHHHHHHH (EP 17 5:26)
9 0
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 8, 2026
No words 😂😂
I'm so confused but hyped at the same time, I'm excited for when they'll reveal the whole story between them
0 1