Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 23, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 5, 2023
Replying to Lifeofseries • Dec 8, 2024
MarkJunior when?! 🥲 I'm guessing the last 8 episodes will be about them 🫠 ❤️
Want them asap
0 0
On Pluto • Dec 8, 2024
Title Pluto
The no of Times Namtan hit on Junior in today's live was insane,
😂😂😂bro wants to pull everyone .
1 1
Replying to RK900 • Dec 8, 2024
what's with the comments here? thai-like? boring? are we sure we're watching the same series??
Yeah , same thing even if the plot got boring the actors filled up for that , acting , chemistry was nice
1 0
On MuTeLuv • Dec 7, 2024
Title MuTeLuv
They should start shooting this ,actors and directors are free I guess for this one
3 0
Replying to Klio • Dec 7, 2024
This whole thing felt like an acid trip. A lot of it made no sense whatsoever, but I kept watching to see where…
Mark was also good with Junior
3 0
Replying to ghigomic • Dec 7, 2024
Have you seen Our Youth? and Blue Canvas of Youthful Days? My Tooth, Your Love? Every you, Every me?
Every you every me is insanely good acting wise . My respect grew for the actors too much.
2 0
On Love Is a Poison • Dec 4, 2024
I feel so good when people are praising ryo baby and haruto .
They deserve more recognition.
Hope more people know about this unique story and a masterpiece.
15 0
Replying to Not a Robot • Dec 4, 2024
Hama's acting in Episode 11 was incredible. This series and Only Boo are the two series of 2024 for me where I…
Same buddy
0 0
Replying to nonniebabe • Dec 3, 2024
The last ep released today . You should watch it asap as I enjoyed it a lot
Okay , enough now. Watch it and do tell how you liked it .
0 1
Replying to nonniebabe • Dec 3, 2024
The last ep released today . You should watch it asap as I enjoyed it a lot
Lol , I am missing them ,I will miss them , give me second season. Ryo baby deserves more recognition
2 3
Replying to nonniebabe • Dec 3, 2024
The last ep released today . You should watch it asap as I enjoyed it a lot
Sadly , I m also waiting for that ep
0 1
Replying to cherry on top • Dec 3, 2024
I'm waiting for Episode 12 to be released so I can binge-watch the whole series. Does anyone know when it's going…
The last ep released today . You should watch it asap as I enjoyed it a lot
0 9
Replying to gamergurl88 • Dec 3, 2024
Off also said Breakup service would air next year. So yes it’s possible.
I love a lot of you is also finished shooting and this has 1Q left , I heard.
1 0
Replying to tomopiiro • Dec 3, 2024
According to Gaga, there should be a special episode, so I guess there's no need to say goodbye just yet lol
Ooo , that would be awesome.
0 0