Editorials
Replying to Jesehehe • Nov 27, 2024
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
Okay so in my opinion the teaser trailer had so much tension between the two leads because of: 1. The elevator…
Wdy mean you enlisted all the points I wanted to point out , similar thoughts there were 2 terrace scenes
0 0
On My Romance Scammer • Nov 27, 2024
Title My Romance Scammer
My boys JuMark have two series for 2025 , sat
9 0
Replying to nonniebabe • Nov 27, 2024
Title Head 2 Head
My romance scammer and this , both are new's work , and I was excited now I am less excited
SK are talented gmm should have given this to only boo director. His work was fineee
1 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • Nov 26, 2024
Title Pluto
We deserve atleast 3/4 gls. Overall the lineup is amazing
Yeah , trailer was wow
1 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • Nov 26, 2024
Title Pluto
We deserve atleast 3/4 gls. Overall the lineup is amazing
Yeah but my anticipated drama are going to be directed by New Siwaj ,the disaster.
0 2
Replying to Angelika • Nov 26, 2024
Title Head 2 Head
since it's P'new work I can only say, wish you luck. they will need it
My romance scammer and this , both are new's work , and I was excited now I am less excited
2 4
Replying to nonniebabe • Nov 26, 2024
Title Head 2 Head
Waiting...... So excited
Should I say I am not because new is directing this
1 0
Replying to nonniebabe • Nov 26, 2024
Title Love Is a Poison
Seems like gotta wait
I know but I guess we have to wait so it can get uploaded somewhere
1 1
Replying to 12101847 • Nov 26, 2024
Title Love Is a Poison
I can't find ep 11 anywhere? Does anyone know?
Seems like gotta wait
1 3
On Head 2 Head • Nov 26, 2024
Title Head 2 Head
Waiting...... So excited
1 1
Replying to Xiao Bai • Nov 26, 2024
Title Only Boo!
Is it the announcement for their project ???
Definitely, what other drama are you excited for . I am excited for seakeen , taynew , and JuMark's drama . I will eat whatever they will provide
2 1
Replying to Xiao Bai • Nov 26, 2024
Title Only Boo!
Is it the announcement for their project ???
His acting improved too I felt
2 4
Replying to Xiao Bai • Nov 26, 2024
Title Only Boo!
Is it the announcement for their project ???
Sea really got Moo's energy transferred to him in head2head trailer
3 6
Replying to Xiao Bai • Nov 26, 2024
Title Only Boo!
Is it the announcement for their project ???
2 series actually ,
1 8
On Perfect 10 Liners • Nov 26, 2024
Title Perfect 10 Liners
One series for JuMark , Yipppppppppeeeeeeeeeeee
3 1
On Pluto • Nov 26, 2024
Title Pluto
Crappy gmm, only 2 gls and 2 het show , one of them have bl episode
0 5
On Only Boo! • Nov 26, 2024
Title Only Boo!
Hoping one series for Baby Boos
3 0
Replying to nonniebabe • Nov 26, 2024
Title Love Is a Poison
2 ep are left
Kisskj works for me , otherwise gotta wait for long as Netflix Jp doens't work here, Thankx btw
0 1
Replying to nonniebabe • Nov 26, 2024
Title Love Is a Poison
2 ep are left
Lucky you , so jealous rn
1 3
Replying to lovepatr • Nov 26, 2024
Title Break Up Service
Omg yes can't wait to see
Me too , hoping it is going to have emotional episodic story like peaceful property
1 0