Editorials
Replying to Louann Harbaugh • Jan 2, 2023
Title The Secret House
Not available on Amazon Prime/USA. Available on Kocowa (subscription needed)
Also available on Viki Plus.
2 2
Replying to Belladonna • Dec 21, 2022
Title Holy Pearl
Was it not happy ending?
Maybe there will be a sequel.
0 0
Replying to Belladonna • Dec 21, 2022
Title Holy Pearl
Was it not happy ending?
Thank you for the reply.🙂
0 2
Replying to Kathy Noble • Dec 20, 2022
Title Holy Pearl
I like it but not ending seems it needs more seasons needs a remake
Was it not happy ending?
1 4
Replying to Belladonna • Dec 9, 2022
Title New Life Begins Spoiler
Did Ml marry Yuann Ying?
Thank you, I found out in the next episode, but it was such a benign occurrence and the princess was cool.
1 0
Replying to Belladonna • Dec 9, 2022
Title New Life Begins
Did Ml marry Yuann Ying?
Thanks
0 0
Replying to OfftoDramaLand • Dec 9, 2022
Title New Life Begins
Finished episode 38!
Did Ml marry Yuann Ying?
0 4
Replying to hye sung • Dec 8, 2022
Title Shining Just for You
So far so good for me based on storyline & acting skills by the main & supporting actors & actresses except the…
He does not look old! And even if he is older than a teen , it’s not a bad thing! You want to cancel a good actor because of his age? That is lame! People need a little age on them to have experience. I’m sick to death of all this cancel culture! Young people are just as likely to die as old, and older people have a right to live out their careers. And that is your opinion on what age an emperor should be. And for your info he is in his prime and is very handsome. Aigoo! go find something else to whine about! I’m sure you will find it! Al Pacino is still in his prime, get outta here!
8 0
On The Witch Store • Dec 4, 2022
Title The Witch Store
Just plain creepy that a 40 yr old witch liked an 18 yr old kid!
1 0
Replying to Love movies • Dec 2, 2022
Title Love Is for Suckers
Terribly disappointed in this series. Too much time is spent on the Reality TV part and not enough time is spent…
Starting to agree!
0 1
Replying to Toot • Nov 30, 2022
Title My Secret Terrius
Sorry but I'm going to be a bit pedantic...the virus scene was a corona-virus. SARS and MERS are both corona viruses…
I can add many more that refute your statement, here for example :https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/3709108-senate-gop-report-on-covid-origin-suggests-lab-leak-is-most-likely/
1 1
Replying to Toot • Nov 30, 2022
Title My Secret Terrius
Sorry but I'm going to be a bit pedantic...the virus scene was a corona-virus. SARS and MERS are both corona viruses…
I disagree, as the following article states. They are still researching the lab leak! And of course it was from bats but it was genetically altered. https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2022-11-12/where-did-covid-come-from-the-china-lab-leak-theory-persists
0 2
Replying to Toot • Nov 29, 2022
Title My Secret Terrius
Sorry but I'm going to be a bit pedantic...the virus scene was a corona-virus. SARS and MERS are both corona viruses…
True, they were corona viruses, but not as deadly to the world. So, it is still odd! MERS ad SARS were natural viruses, but Covid-19 was lab created. The drama states that the virus was enhanced in a lab, to benefit a pharmaceutical company. You have the right to feel the way you want, as do I. Not being mean but opinions are like derrières, we all have one. And I did not think you were correcting me, just commenting.
1 4
Replying to Belladonna • Nov 26, 2022
Title A Romance of the Little Forest
I could not get past her voice! I tried, but I just couldn’t. I like her as a person but her voice is like someone…
Yep I agree, but I guess I’ll rewatch some old dramas. 🙂
0 0
Replying to vi0let • Nov 26, 2022
Title A Romance of the Little Forest
After getting pass her baby voice...i ended up enjoying this...i do dislike dramas where the second lead progresses…
I could not get past her voice! I tried, but I just couldn’t. I like her as a person but her voice is like someone raking their nails down a chalkboard.
2 2
Replying to Jakiz • Nov 24, 2022
Person Angelababy
First off, that was hella disrespectful & you should never say this shit under anyone's page.-But to answer your…
You sure were not complimenting her, so rude!
0 0
On I Am Solo • Nov 12, 2022
Title I Am Solo
Episodes getting shorter and shorter.
0 0
On Liu Yong Pursues the Case • Nov 3, 2022
Title Liu Yong Pursues the Case
About time they have older leads! Too unrealistic to only have young actors and actresses!
2 1
Replying to Ms Superman • Nov 3, 2022
Title The Autumn Ballad
MCs do not get together until ep 29 with 1 kiss scene then in the last ep. .ML mom dies… FL lead writes a letter…
Unique review, and thanks for saving me from a bad drama!🤓
1 0
On Moonshine • Nov 2, 2022
Title Moonshine
I really enjoyed this drama!
7 0
