Editorials
On My Secret Terrius • Jul 26, 2022
Title My Secret Terrius
Very strange that this drama came out a year before Covid-19! The virus in episode 21 was a covid virus. Rewatching this drama again and had forgotten this. Conspiracy theories come closer to the truth than is comfortable.
7 6
On Fox Volant of the Snowy Mountain • Jul 19, 2022
Title Fox Volant of the Snowy Mountain
I want to rewatch with eng-sub, but can’t find anymore.
1 11
On Six Flying Dragons • Jul 19, 2022
Title Six Flying Dragons
I loved this drama! I had to wait week by week for it to air on Hulu. I will rewatch soon.
3 0
Replying to JustImmortal18 • Jun 28, 2022
Title The Ugly Queen Season 2
WHAT THE HELL WHY DID THEY CHANGED THE CAST DID THEY reboot it
It is a prequel, so it starts from before and weaves into now. The cast has been changed, but is good none the less.
2 0
Replying to Belladonna • Jun 27, 2022
Person Yang Zi
When you begin acting from childhood you should have a long list , maybe longer than this.
Oh, ok I did not understand.
0 0
Replying to Belladonna • Jun 26, 2022
Person Yang Zi
When you begin acting from childhood you should have a long list , maybe longer than this.
You mean a limit of words of drama listings, or a limit for her?A good bit of her game show and dramas were as a guest or secondary lead. Her career has just started flourishing recently. Dan Dan told her father she should not act, but she must have worked to overcome her shortcomings .
1 3
Replying to Purple • Jun 25, 2022
Person Yang Zi
Thank you to that person who finally updated Yang Zi's profile here. I understand that her achievements as an…
When you begin acting from childhood you should have a long list , maybe longer than this.
1 5
Replying to Belladonna • Jun 24, 2022
Title Believe in Love
They rate shows on here by the fan base instead of the show. On viki this has a rating of 8.6.
That’s true about the ratings going down due to sub request in their own language. I noticed that and will ask viki through support why they allow it.. I agree that most of the attention should be on the main leads. Because sometimes the secondary leads end up being the mains. I love Cdramas, and yes they are improving. It’s the fans that drive the ratings down. Fans of Cdramas hate women except the ones they like. If you look at the ratings, the male Cdrama artists have higher ratings. Also they attack any female that is starring with them. Fans should realize they are not control of who stars together! That is why China is cracking down on fan activity. These fan wars are hurting their stars instead of helping them. If a star becomes too big China will take them down, the C.C.P will not allow anyone to have more power than them.
2 0
Replying to Belladonna • Jun 24, 2022
Title Believe in Love
They rate shows on here by the fan base instead of the show. On viki this has a rating of 8.6.
Welcome, I’m watching it now too and it seems cute.
1 0
Replying to 8793331 • Jun 24, 2022
Title Believe in Love
I always seem to like the shows that are rated below 8.I've only watched 4 episodes but I really like this drama!…
They rate shows on here by the fan base instead of the show. On viki this has a rating of 8.6.
1 4
Replying to Rath • Jun 24, 2022
Title Woori the Virgin
6.9??? that drama must be so awfully bad. The poster looks so badly done, really amateurish.
Don’t let what other people say make you not watch a drama, sometimes it’s a good drama. These people on here have fan wars and try to sabotage a drama because it’s not their idol. Which is so evil and childish. Try looking at the rating on the streaming site. On Viki it has rating of 8.6. On Viki they also have live chat. I love mydramalist because it has a lot of info on the actors, but there are a lot of misogynist on this site. They only like their female artist and hate on the rest.
2 0
Replying to Belladonna • Jun 22, 2022
Title Love the Way You Are
They are step siblings, no blood relation. It is a very good drama. Incest is with a blood relative.
In Drama
0 0
On Love the Way You Are • Jun 22, 2022
Title Love the Way You Are
Silence Wang and Angelababy’s song for this drama. https://youtu.be/Y3MIbWBL2zo
1 0
Replying to Flashtone • Jun 22, 2022
Title Love the Way You Are
Guys is this an incest relationship what exactly is happening here? Are they cousins because no ways am I watching…
They are step siblings, no blood relation. It is a very good drama. Incest is with a blood relative.
9 4
Replying to #HIKIKOMORI • Jun 22, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor
Drama is not for you then
Not sure yet, I’m a fan of the Female lead, so I will try again.
0 0
Replying to Lisafit • Jun 22, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor
Maybe it’s just not your cup of tea. How many episodes have you seen so far? I just tried several other dramas…
I will give it another try so that I can rate it fairly.🙂
0 0
Replying to Ladytears • Jun 21, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor
I'm always that way with new drama myself.
Thanks😊
1 1
Replying to Ladytears • Jun 21, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor
I'm always that way with new drama myself.
Tell if it’s worth it, I love the leads.
1 3
Replying to Ladytears • Jun 21, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor
I'm always that way with new drama myself.
I will wait and see why everyone else says at the end. I do want to be fair , the actors work hard on these dramas.👀
1 5
On A Dream of Splendor • Jun 21, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor
I love Crystal Liu, but not this drama! Maybe it’s just me so don’t let my comments spoil it for you. Everyone should makeup their own mind. I also like Chen Xiao, so maybe I’ll try it again later.
2 12
