K-Drama
On First Love Again • Apr 15, 2022
Title First Love Again
only thing i will say: if kbls had more runtime and longer episodes, theyd fluorish. FLA is a really good example of a show that needed extensive writing and serious management to be halfway decent.
6 1
Replying to misspulane • Apr 3, 2022
Title Physical Therapy
I am still not clear why Milk acts like sex is not part of being in a relationship. I feel I am missing something.…
he might be asexual? but i highly doubt theyd ever address that in a show
1 0
Replying to NightQueen • Mar 30, 2022
Title Until We Meet Again Spoiler
In Until We Meet again why is Team unable to sleep and has insomnia?Is it mentioned jn the series or is it anywhere…
I'm pretty sure in the novel, it's said he has childhood trauma of some sort, and/or I believe he has lots of nightmares. I think they're going to cover it in "Between Us" when it comes out.
2 0
On Never Let Me Go • Feb 21, 2022
Title Never Let Me Go
we gotta wait til september?!?!? crying. but still excited.
0 0
