News
On Liu Yu Hang • 26 days ago
Person Liu Yu Hang
He's hot
1 0
On Wang Yu Wei • 26 days ago
Person Wang Yu Wei
He's so charming gosh. Fell so hard for him in his drama with Teng Zewen
1 0
On Veil of Shadows • 29 days ago
Title Veil of Shadows
I know this drama wasn't perfect and had its own flaws. But tbh, no other drama released this year has given me the same feeling as this one so far. I tried watching some other dramas, but ended up dropping them halfway because I lost interest. But this one got me hooked from the very beginning and had me eagerly waiting for each new episode to come out.
13 1
On The Double • Apr 23, 2026
Title The Double
I started this drama with high anticipation. But it's unexpectedly very draggy. Too much unnecessary scene.
9 2
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 19, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
I need to see JJY and TJR again in another drama
17 0
Replying to love triangles anti • Apr 12, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
don't think so😭
Oh please I wanna see them promoting together again 😭
4 1
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 12, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Is there any possibility that they'll go on variety show to promote this drama?
5 4
Replying to Tagati • Feb 22, 2026
Title Jealously in Love Spoiler
Seems as if all the YouTube links have been removed and I cannot locate on iqiyi. Any place else this can be found…
https://bili.im/FjvGp9F
0 0
On Zheng Nan Xi • Jan 30, 2025
Person Zheng Nan Xi
Hopefully she gets more main roles. She's really good in My Lovely Wife
3 0
On Zhao An Di • Jan 13, 2025
Person Zhao An Di
If Jennie and Shin Min Ah had a daughter together, that would be her. She truly reminds me of them
1 0
On Wang Ze Xuan • Jan 13, 2025
Person Wang Ze Xuan
Please give him more main roles. He's really good actor
2 0
On Peace & Love • Jan 13, 2025
Title Peace & Love
This drama deserves higher rating
3 1
On The Legend of Anle • Apr 29, 2023
Title The Legend of Anle
Gong Jun and Reba look so good together. When will this air? I can't wait anymore
15 1
Replying to _089 • Apr 27, 2023
Person Ju Jing Yi
They don't want anything from jjy except badmouthing because she's unbothered,successful and popular.
They're so jobless
2 0
On Ju Jing Yi • Apr 26, 2023
Person Ju Jing Yi
Back then, her styling was called "too much" so people started to bash her. But now I saw some comments on Weibo saying that her style in In Blossom was plain and too simple. Lmao. What do they want?
10 3
On Great Dance Crew Season 2 • Apr 10, 2023
Title Great Dance Crew Season 2
After watching the first episode, I still prefer season 1 tbh. I thought this show would keep going as a female dance competition show. So I feel disappointed
5 0
On Love and Crown • Mar 25, 2023
Title Love and Crown
They're from the same agency right?
0 1
On Ju Jing Yi • Mar 8, 2023
Person Ju Jing Yi
She needs better company ASAP
12 0
Replying to Angie Bui • Mar 8, 2023
Person Ju Jing Yi
I thought her 2 dramas in 2021 was pretty good. Why was it being criticized?
This maybe too late, but people mainly criticize her acting. Lots of them thought that she was always doing the same expression again and again. Well, her roles these recent years are almost the same. What do we expect? Lol. And I don't think we should blame her for this. If her company didn't treat her like a sh*t, I believe she could get better scripts. People also think that she's trying so hard to be pretty because of her style in her recent dramas. It was too much for them. I remember seeing lots of comments complaining about her styling when Love Under the Full Moon and Rebirth For You were airing. A comment even said that she looks like a ghost because of her makeup.
4 1
