Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 13, 2020
Replying to justjacky • Mar 12, 2024
When all his couch moves fail“I’m scared” 🥺🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah, definitely a good one. He's teaching new skills.
3 0
On Everyone Loves Me • Mar 10, 2024
When is he going to confess?.. And only one episode per day is too much frustrating.

Why ep 16 not airing tomorrow? 😒
0 0
Replying to Eleison • Mar 10, 2024
That's got to be one of the fastest confessions in Kdrama history. 😅
Because it has a different trope, rekindling the sparks after Marriage.
6 2
Replying to justjacky • Feb 14, 2024
LYY: I knew she is the one.Me: kshdjeldidhsksodiduehejdkifhcbesjdkuxhdkdkdjdjdkdkdjdkdkddkjdjxjdkdkjxjdjdkdP.S.…
But he handled it well, by hiding the fact that they're dating. It was so romantic and most sincere confession.
4 1
Replying to Ooxo_ • Feb 14, 2024
what episode do they officially get together?any break up scenes if so what episode and what episode they get…
Ep 7-8.
No break-up at all, just a small fight. No serious love triangle. The leads can't take their eyes off from each other.
2 2
Replying to angela • Feb 11, 2024
THEY CUT THE BIRTHDAY KISS OH CENSORSHIP YOU'RE GOING TO HELL 😭😭😭
Yeah.. I was so disappointed.
0 0
Replying to ava • Feb 10, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
“you can’t be happy right now” BKL I WILL RUN A TRUCK OVER YOU
yeah. He's not a real friend at all. Actually he should be hoping that at this time, ML should be happy so that he won't be reminiscing the horrible moments.
3 0
On Queen of Divorce • Feb 8, 2024
Title Queen of Divorce Spoiler
I knew the moment that woman walked in, she was suspicious. Anyone could tell by her behavior. They're just making the leads look like fools.
How long she's gonna spy and spoil all their plans...?
9 5
Replying to lilysvalley • Feb 5, 2024
Agreed! I don't particularly enjoy love triangles either. I hope she's a lot more smarter than that.
There's no romance in the genre.
2 1
Replying to WriterL • Feb 5, 2024
Why the ML has changed since his brother the late king killed ?He acts exactly like his late king!
Being in that position does that to everyone. That's the consequences of having the throne.
2 0
Replying to Coolforthesummer • Feb 2, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
Is anyone facing problem with picture quality (glitch) for Ep 3 on Disney plus hotstar??
Yeah too much glitch
0 0