Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 24 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 13, 2020
On Dream to You • Aug 18, 2026
Title Dream to You
Going to study in a different country doesn't mean breaking up. Why does the ML think like that? He could've said "Yeah, go study make your own movies and fulfill your dream". He can keep directing separately, it's like he wants to lock her in a prison with flowers. How long does he think working together is going to be good? And handing the second script without any prior information, the FL didn't even write that, how can she continue which is not her work. He can't even accept that her first priority is not him. She doesn't want to take a path that's already paved by him. Just let her go on her own path.
13 2
On Spooky in Love • Aug 16, 2026
They won't learn.. why do they want dramatic breakup only when 2 episodes are left? All dramas feel the same now, wouldn't it be better if they solve the problems together instead of suffering individually also making us suffer..Script writers please grow up a little and change your outdated style. Fed up by all these breakups. And breakups should be when there are problems between the couple not because of some third person even if they are family.
P.S.- I recommended this drama to my friend, before watching ep 10. Regretting it now.
19 1
On Moonshadow • Aug 15, 2026
Title Moonshadow
I was gagged by the first 3 sentences Bonnie spoke. Had to take a breather to continue.
9 0
Replying to MiTelevision • Aug 15, 2026
My very very big problem with k-drama is that release date for each episode is like ages long.Why the hell do…
I am so happy that they release two episodes a week, and k-dramas are being like this from the start. U are new I guess.
3 0
Replying to Svt_right_here • Aug 15, 2026
Y'all I'm loving her gloves collections 😍❤️
But she was not able to use her hands freely while filming. That's a con yet she looks stunning wearing those.
0 1
On Spooky in Love • Aug 15, 2026
Min-hwan creating the distress to save Yeo-ri. Man, grow up a little. Damn sure that the ML won't go abroad, previews can be misleading. Hoping they finish this shareholder thing the next ep and focus on that necklace the last 2 episodes. Gang-uk is loser in love.
10 8
On Ha Young • Aug 11, 2026
Person Ha Young
Want her in more rom-coms.. She slayed.
Happy Birthday.
3 0
On Dream to You • Aug 10, 2026
Title Dream to You
Be kind to your employees otherwise they might reveal your long time hidden secret. The CEO Mom had it coming from the beginning. But just because of her actions, the kids should face the consequences..
13 0
On Spooky in Love • Aug 9, 2026
The final scene of Ep 8 was awesome. Min-hwan's villain arc is gonna start. But they are too many characters against the main leads. Kind of afraid for them.
13 0
On Spooky in Love • Aug 9, 2026
Title Spooky in Love Spoiler
Wow.. after a long time in k-dramas we got a kiss in Ep 8, with a confession. Glad that they realized it now.
13 0
On Spooky in Love • Aug 8, 2026
First time in a drama where they are pretending to be engaged while having feelings..and all the other characters know that it is fake..🤣
31 0
On Our Sticky Love • Aug 7, 2026
Ha young slayed..Wishing that she plays as main lead in more dramas. The story was average, but still binge watched. I liked the village people's characters. Initially thought either the grandma or head coach would die, thankfully no one died. I'd say it is a light watch rom-com only a bit of crime associated.
8 0
Replying to Terra1000 • Aug 7, 2026
I've watched about 30 minutes but will continue later. What struck me the most is the actress looks stunning .…
She has done many dramas.. I noticed her in Boyfriend on demand.
2 0
Replying to Harishv • Aug 2, 2026
these days...every drama start good as it goes they loose touch and become boring...dont know why
Which part is boring? This is the only drama keeping me hooked.
6 1
Replying to stalker57 • Aug 2, 2026
Title Spooky in Love Spoiler
I suspect after the episode 5 comment her cousin made how she could not believe she would marry Min Hwan after…
I thought he(ghost) stopped the engagement bcz the ex-fiance might be a bad guy. He still didn't appear in front of Gang-uk. The aunt is doing illegal things, but if she gets caught might try to silence Yeo-ri, but I have hopes on the cousin. She's gonna help eventually after realising if her mom's a killer.
2 1
On Spooky in Love • Aug 2, 2026
What if Yeo-ri solves Min-hwan brother's last wish and she won't see ghosts after that permanently. It might be a curse attached to him. Just a theory.
18 2
Replying to Cinnamonbxx • Aug 2, 2026
So real!! I actually want this to happen lol
I would laugh, but they won't do it. Hoping strongly.
1 0
On Spooky in Love • Aug 2, 2026
Hari wants proof so badly that Yeo-ri sees ghosts. How about she gets touched and experience it by herself..Solid proof and within a month she'll be in a hospital or around a shaman.
26 2
On Spooky in Love • Aug 2, 2026
Title Spooky in Love Spoiler
Definitely predicted that she announces Gang uk is the person she wants to get engaged. But still screamed!!. The preview was misleading, Kdramas are still the same. I still don't see the cousin as a threat, yeah she's annoying but no great danger. While the 2nd ML might be evil and the most shocking thing Gang-uk has the heart of Min-hwan's brother. Very complicated, who killed him and why's he still around her. I think he is a good guy, but not sure.
18 3
On Dream to You • Jul 27, 2026
Title Dream to You
The second couple seems more interesting to me. Even the 3rd. Started bcz of Hyeri and In-yuop, but now I can't seem to watch them. The plot is not picking up at all, it is so scattered and why are we going to the past again? Just ML to blame himself for ruining her life..very generic.
6 0