Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 10 LV1
  • Birthday: January 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 12, 2019
On Gank Your Heart • Mar 30, 2021
I started watching this and everytime pei xi name got mentioned an image o pepa the pig ? showed up in my head. Her chinese name is pei qi.
0 0
Replying to Konstans • Mar 28, 2021
Oh and i forgot...wth she was crying when the man will be in the operating room...come on...she had to be stronger…
at th end of the day mika is a human with feelings. crying is understandable
6 2
On You Are My Hero • Mar 24, 2021
im not ready, according to the calendar they posted, this week's episodes gonna be sad/emotional
8 0
On You Are My Hero • Mar 13, 2021
I'm kinda annoyed at the older sister and that older doctor relationship. Like jie, i don't wanna kno anythin abt u two
4 0
On Ping Pong Life • Mar 11, 2021
Is it just me or, I'm really loving the trivia they gave at the end of each episode? Btw bai jingting has two drama airing at the same time. Did he shot ping pong 1st or the you're my hero 1st? Because i feel like he got more muscles in you're my hero
3 1
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Mar 10, 2021
I know right? both are similar stories......but I think if they both air same time I will go for this one, I love…
Omg stop saying sandra's drama is a remake of dots. It is absolutely not. It's based on a 2012 novel.
0 1
Replying to C drama addict • Feb 15, 2021
* * Ultimate Note * Wu Xie starts to unravel all of the conspiracies. * Based on Deadly Desert Winds, Graveyard…
Because in tomb of the sea it's an older wuxie than in Ultimate note. That's why he kept repeating that he see his younger self in li cu
1 0
On Psych-Hunter • Dec 14, 2020
Title Psych-Hunter
?????? They're revealing Liu Zhi to the viewer and ???????????? I'm ?????????????
0 0
On Psych-Hunter • Dec 9, 2020
Title Psych-Hunter
i really hope jiang shuo and qin er would just hug each other after the accident and there's mu qing being a damsel in distress 24/7 ????
5 0
minarii • Apr 29, 2019
some people said that fansites masternim are borderline with sasaeng. since some of fansites masternim are buying their flight info and their schedule. The one who's a sasaeng is Cindy.
2 0