K-Drama
On Triage • Jul 5, 2022
Title Triage
The finale preview?????? I AM SHOOKETHH I WILL RIOT THROUGH BANGKOK OMG???
5 1
On Heesu in Class 2 • Jul 3, 2022
Title Heesu in Class 2
I don't get it: there is a season 1?
0 6
On Old Fashion Cupcake • Jun 30, 2022
Title Old Fashion Cupcake
That explosion from Togawa, that finger, that put-me-on-the-wall... I'm weakkk
10 1
On Our Days • Jun 7, 2022
Title Our Days Spoiler
I know writers have to show a 2nd male lead with chemestry with the other lead but THIS WAS PAINFUL... they really made Saint the PERFECT guy for Mon in the last 4 EPs and then remember Soh was the 1st male lead. The ending game was even more painful when Mon said they separeted. Overall was a really cute and enjoyable series, but what they did with Saint x Mon was a CRIME!
7 0
On DNA Says Love You • May 25, 2022
Title DNA Says Love You Spoiler
This was so beautiful and so heartwarming. Le & Amber's smiles in the end were brighter than the sun. Also, this new LGBT+ plot was treated with such manner, without losing the cutesy of BL series... I'm smiling as much as Amber and Le kissing in the end.
6 1
On KinnPorsche • May 23, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Mile and Apo chemestry is insane..... I'm want +39 scenes Rated RRR
9 0
On DNA Says Love You • May 16, 2022
Title DNA Says Love You
The plot is soooo refreshing... this series is so beautiful everyone needs to give a chance.
6 0
On Star and Sky: Star in My Mind • May 15, 2022
Title Star and Sky: Star in My Mind
Kinda sad how gmm had a bunch of leads like Gun, Singto, Tay Tawan, Earth, Mix, who really stand out in their acting, and here we are with two painful acting pairs... I Don't know if thai viewers are loving the last 2 main couples, but for me it's becoming a goodbye to Friday spot
6 2
On Khao Nok Na • May 15, 2022
Title Khao Nok Na
I randomly stopped here and I'm asking myself: this is really a Black face series?? It's getting me soooo wrong feeling about It...
2 0
On Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice but to Kiss! • May 14, 2022
Title Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice but to Kiss!
Sato Yusuke is so handsome that I'm cryyinggggg how the hxll he can be like this...
9 0
On Rak Diao • May 11, 2022
Title Rak Diao
One31 is the most homophobic Thai channel on earth... how can they cancel our sweet gay-Jennifer Aniston-love-series like this???? It's unacceptable if they not giving us the 2nd season.
3 0
Replying to outrojean • May 9, 2022
Title The Love Proposal Spoiler
ONE the most homophobic Thai channel
A tragic ending for its gay character portrayed by Toy how originally homophobic... I don't get why their lakorns always put the gay character as the evil guy or kill him for nothing.
3 0
On The Love Proposal • May 9, 2022
Title The Love Proposal
ONE the most homophobic Thai channel
0 1
Replying to outrojean • May 2, 2022
Title The Miracle of Teddy Bear
There's a comment below clarifying this. The show was originally a 24 EP series, but the contract with Netflix…
People here are just throwing away their hate because there's a lot of comments explaining the background production or even the plot issues, especially your comments. You're a trully warrior answering their madness with facts HAHAH
1 0
Replying to outrojean • May 2, 2022
Title The Miracle of Teddy Bear
There's a comment below clarifying this. The show was originally a 24 EP series, but the contract with Netflix…
The comment even gets better comming from a Thai viewer.
2 2
Replying to fpleitez • May 2, 2022
Title The Miracle of Teddy Bear
This seems a bit unfinished. But rumor has it that it was supposed to last 19 episodes. So now that Nut and Tarn…
There's a comment below clarifying this. The show was originally a 24 EP series, but the contract with Netflix and publisher pushed the cut of 8 EPs. Also there's more novels telling Nut's pov, Tarn's background, TRD history, but Ch3 only get the license of 1 novel. They did a great job with the limits they had.
3 4
On The Miracle of Teddy Bear • May 1, 2022
Title The Miracle of Teddy Bear
Beside the romance itself (which I think is upsetting the most everyone), the series was brilliant. How could you make a Fantasy series - with a Teddy Bear turning human - being so realistic? The journey to understand theirselves, their inner Pains, trauma, fears, to live their life with peace until the end. The miracle was teach each character to live their life without expecting any miracle. I'm overjoyed with the manners Writers had to treat life issues, especially LGBT life issues, with such primor. Also, the acting of main cast was amazing. Job, Sarin, Na, Saem/Sib and Jan were unbeatable. Trully a Series of the Year contender. An 100/10 for me.
12 0
On The Miracle of Teddy Bear • May 1, 2022
Title The Miracle of Teddy Bear Spoiler
JAN AND SEAN I HATE YOU SO MUCH YOU PIECE OF SXXIT YOU DESTROYED NUT AN NA'S LIFE LIKE NOTHING AND MY TOFU BOY ALSO........ I AM NOT OKAY
11 0
On The Miracle of Teddy Bear • May 1, 2022
Title The Miracle of Teddy Bear
After ep15 and the finale preview I am asking If CH3 Will pay my Heath plan...... HOW DARE YOU TO MAKE A STORY LIKR THIS I AM ....
5 0
On Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice but to Kiss! • Apr 28, 2022
Title Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice but to Kiss!
I'm scared of how Yusuke look like Keita Machida's younger brother.
11 4
