K-Drama
Replying to outrojean • Jan 18, 2022
Title Not Me
Unfair and unacceptable baiting us with a BL plot with Mond. Yall know how we want this so much?? Bring Black…
also another f good EP for god's sake... The Player and Not Me carrying the high level spot of Gmm's early 2022.
7 2
On Not Me • Jan 18, 2022
Title Not Me
Unfair and unacceptable baiting us with a BL plot with Mond. Yall know how we want this so much?? Bring Black to life to make this couple happen...
10 3
Replying to outrojean • Jan 11, 2022
Title 55:15 Never Too Late
I wasn't expecting anything when I started this show and here I am addicted as hell. The writing, acting and directing…
I'm not asking for anything difficult, Just let my boy Paul be in his 15 and grow up with a happy life with Pipu!! The others can get back to their new life okay? (San and Prim need their happiness!!!)
8 0
On 55:15 Never Too Late • Jan 11, 2022
Title 55:15 Never Too Late
I wasn't expecting anything when I started this show and here I am addicted as hell. The writing, acting and directing are so good!! The eps are so on point by far and I am anxiouussss to know what will happen now. We can see they put a lot of work onto (maybe because it's a Disney collab?).
5 1
On Enchanté • Jan 9, 2022
Title Enchanté
rewatching the trailer I'm a bit sad remembering GMM promoting ForceBook during 2021 because the trailer ending is "who is enchante".... so who is this unknown hot lead.....
1 1
On Imado Jinja • Jan 9, 2022
Title Imado Jinja
Looking foward to this "japanese style" they're selling
4 0
Replying to Chelsea Black • Jan 9, 2022
Title Oh! Boarding House
anyone got any idea of release dates ?
i think after "behind cut"
1 1
On Close Friend Season 2 • Jan 9, 2022
Title Close Friend Season 2
Justice for mii2 too!! Their ep was so good produced... I really felt like I was in the 90s....
12 0
On Ocean Likes Me • Jan 9, 2022
Title Ocean Likes Me
please fantagio do not put my baby gichan upheld anymore
1 0
On A Man Who Defies the World of BL Season 2 • Jan 9, 2022
Title A Man Who Defies the World of BL Season 2
To my star 2 e Zettai 2 we're winning so muchhh
10 1
On About Youth • Jan 9, 2022
Title About Youth
Crossing the Line and Trapped directors I'm here for it!
7 0
Replying to SUPERNOVA • Jan 9, 2022
Title Tinted with You
Why can’t Korean bl’s be longer I’m tired of these 10 min episodes. It gives very little time to build a…
Sponsorship and the market size. Mainstream drama in SK is somehow conservative about LGBT/BL plots, so they have a really tiny size market, which means zero or tiny sponsorship, which means series with little budget (fewer locations, 10min eps, webseries, etc). We have to support the projects that have been released so future series may earn bigger sponsorship and higher budget. This is why series from nadao bangkok are so good produced and 1 hour long, for example. They have a big market and big sponsorship, like Yamaha. The kiss scene from I Told Sunset About You may cost 2 years of my monthly wage.
12 0
On The Player • Dec 30, 2021
Title The Player
Why tf this series have a 7.6 rate??? The acting is really good, a good screenplay, good directing, so what's wrong with people here??
7 1
On Gen Y Season 2 • Dec 29, 2021
Title Gen Y Season 2
Dun is so handsome and so hot that I can totally watch an 1-hour EP without any plot or progression just by watching this piece of Nature....
2 5
On Paint with Love • Dec 26, 2021
Title Paint with Love
This get cuter each EP ughhhh also I'm a huge fan of Singto's acting, he's making a really good job being the evil boss with a lot of emotional background that explains his atittude. The scene with Maze, Phap and Alex was so heartwarming... I want a Family too :'(
8 0
Replying to outrojean • Dec 11, 2021
Title My Beautiful Man
Seriously.... why the f series with controversial plots have impeccable and extreme loveable second male leads??…
By the way I am in love with the complexity of the main roles... it's interesting to see their character's growth despite their akwardness and any other human's bad adjectives that can be named.
9 0
On My Beautiful Man • Dec 11, 2021
Title My Beautiful Man
Seriously.... why the f series with controversial plots have impeccable and extreme loveable second male leads?? We know the main couple gonna be the main couple, so can the writers put some anger/mistakes/trash on second male leads? It's HURTFUL seeing this, I mean, I am crying by antecipation LOL
9 1
On Baker Boys • Dec 2, 2021
Title Baker Boys
It's insane how Singto fits his character so much!! Also Pluem and Foei are two beautiful and cute street dogs. I am buying this series so far...
2 0
On My Secret Love • Nov 22, 2021
Title My Secret Love
After finishing I Am Your King 2 I am happy to see Yut with another chance to be happy... they did dirty to my boy Tar (Yut) on IAYK
0 0
Replying to outrojean • Nov 7, 2021
Title Bite Me Spoiler
This was the slowest slow-me-down slowed series. I mean, I really love a series without any deep meanings but…
The funny thing is their kiss being a 10 seconds scene. Faster than any other scene...
6 0
