Celebrity
Replying to ZhimaMooncake • Mar 8, 2025
Title Use for My Talent
Since you dislike her then why you even started watching it and even bothered to come here and write your negativity…
Actors are prone to receiving negative feedback. And its not like she's going to read my comments anyway. If a singer cant sing why cant you say so? I mean I don't have to act like Shen Yue can act, just because she is a female.
1 1
Replying to ZhimaMooncake • Mar 7, 2025
Title Use for My Talent
Since you dislike her then why you even started watching it and even bothered to come here and write your negativity…
Well, actors have really different types of roles. For example I didn't like Zhao Lusi after watching Hidden love, but watched some of her other dramas and her acting was great. People can dislike actors, why do you take it to heart?
2 4
On Use for My Talent • Feb 12, 2025
Title Use for My Talent
Almost dropped this. I'm sorry but I just can't stand Shen Yue and why was there 24 episodes?!!
4 6
