News
Replying to trunkenta18 • Dec 8, 2020
Title My Forever Sunshine
lmaoz after this phone call im done... paeng just dump this boy 5ever pls
What did he say?
0 0
Replying to Romasha • Dec 8, 2020
Title My Forever Sunshine
https://www.adintrend.tv/hd/m/ch3
Thank you
0 0
Replying to Mermaid • Dec 8, 2020
Title My Forever Sunshine
https://ch3plus.com/live
Thanks
0 0
On My Forever Sunshine • Dec 8, 2020
Title My Forever Sunshine
Can someone put a link to the live feed? I can't seem to find it here
1 4
Replying to chillingindoors • Dec 7, 2020
Title My Forever Sunshine
The actress playing Ling is pretty! Like she's got this delicate, graceful vibe. Would love to see more of her!
I agree she is beautiful but her character is a bit boring
1 0
Replying to QueSeraSera • Dec 7, 2020
Title My Forever Sunshine
Am I bad for wanting to kick Non and Ling off screen... Like, I love you both, but please make way
I agree they are a bit boring
0 0
Replying to Mermaid • Dec 4, 2020
Title My Forever Sunshine
Done watching ep. 7 with subs.Can I say it's my most favourite so far? Firstly, loads of love to Arthit's friends…
Where did you find episode 7 with subbed?
0 1
Replying to Yuko • Nov 21, 2020
Title The Wolf Spoiler
The female lead dies in the last episode.
Thank you, I think this one is going to be worth the tears
0 0
On The Wolf • Nov 21, 2020
Title The Wolf
So some of you have already watched the whole drama? Happy or sad ending?
0 3
Replying to pharo • Aug 2, 2020
Title The Long Ballad
Trailer is outttttt
Can you post a link to the trailer?
1 2
Replying to KJCTdramafan • Aug 2, 2020
Title The Long Ballad
This may be the first time I watch the Fl as lead in a show. Previously I just couldn't get into her characters…
Where can I watch the trailer?
1 6
On The Song of Glory • Jul 3, 2020
Title The Song of Glory
Can someone tell me if the FL really isn't from the Shen family why did her master protect her so much? What is her identity?
1 1
On Heroic Journey of Ne Zha • Jun 16, 2020
Title Heroic Journey of Ne Zha
Ok I'm glad I looked at comments on here, not wasting my time on this one
0 0
On Love Designer • Jun 14, 2020
Title Love Designer
Loving this drama, these two have crazy chemistry. I feel like we are living with them in their real life relationship. This is how a real and mature relationship is supposed to be. Johnny Huang is so hot here and Dilraba plays a different character here than I've ever seen before. The affection between these two is AMAZING. I don't get the low rating because everyone I've talked to loves this drama!!
5 0
Replying to BoshSpice • May 5, 2020
Title Joy of Life Season 2
I agree but I think it's deliberate because of how crazy it is to produce a half or a third of a story. Going…
Ok thank you that makes sense.
0 0
Replying to QueenCherry • Apr 23, 2020
Title Joy of Life Season 2
I believe you guys are WAY TOO HARSH! On my girl Wan'er. Mark my words you all will be kissing her feet and begging…
I agree. I know my girl is going to develop her character. Lord doesn't anybody realize she has TB. She cant going around fighting people and she is too good of a person to be a spy.
2 0
On Joy of Life Season 2 • Apr 21, 2020
Title Joy of Life Season 2
Does anyone know if Wan'er develops another love interest in season 2? Im getting a little tired of Fan Xian going around flirting with every skirt in town. She needs to develop her character and show everyone that she isn't just a pretty face (although she is probably the prettiest).
3 2
Replying to BoshSpice • Apr 21, 2020
Title Joy of Life Season 2
I agree but I think it's deliberate because of how crazy it is to produce a half or a third of a story. Going…
I agree Fan Xian is acting like a jerk and flirting with every girl who has interest in him. My thing is does Wan'er get someone who is also interested in her? I feel bad for her waiting for her man, her suffering from TB and all and he is out there forgetting about her.
3 2
Replying to samsoons • May 10, 2019
Title The Great Craftsman
They mostly adapted it into a Shanghai in the Republican Era setting and context. The basic core of the characters,…
Thank you
1 0
Replying to samsoons • May 9, 2019
Title The Great Craftsman
They mostly adapted it into a Shanghai in the Republican Era setting and context. The basic core of the characters,…
Where are you watching this?
0 3