K-Drama
Replying to _moonwhirl_ • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current
WTH writers changed HE to SE/OE 😑
Yes, I was upset about it when I looked this up yesterday.
0 0
Replying to DRAMAobsessedGIRLIEpants • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
what really hiw did u find out
No different than the novel, the novel has a happy ending but the drama has him dying younger. I chatgpt'd it.
0 0
Replying to Jiji D90 • 29 days ago
Title The Road to Splendor
(kisskh.do) 😇perfect website
Thank you
0 0
On The Road to Splendor • 30 days ago
Title The Road to Splendor
Where are you guys watching this in the us?
0 2
Replying to AmeliaPond • Jul 22, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
No, but their chemistry is very good.
That's true
0 0
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 21, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Quick question, with her being so young are there any kissing scenes?
1 5
Replying to Smile_Boo • Jun 30, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Mine's only updated to 35ep ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ (viki). I'm so jealous to the rest of yous!!
I know, im sitting here waiting for 36 tomorrow. O don't understand what takes them so long when all the episodes have already dropped
2 0
Replying to cindesaurus • Jun 20, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Arrrrgghh! I’m going to have to skip it for the next 3 days. My heart can’t take it!
Me too, waiting until they get over the sad parts so i can binge watch
1 0
On The First Jasmine • May 30, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Where are you guys going to watch this in the US?
0 2
Replying to sakie • May 24, 2026
Title The Heir
It's really good especially after the first 4-5 episodes.
Ok i will start this, i really like the leads
1 0
Replying to Andy Yang • May 24, 2026
Title The Heir
it’s really a good drama was 8.0 but haters are downvoting 1.0 and full drama 1.0. Just watch it for yourself…
Ok, i really wanted to start this one since Splendid Match is wrapping up. Thank you for your response.
1 2
On The Heir • May 23, 2026
Title The Heir
Why is the rating so low? I was really looking forward to this drama.
2 7
Replying to Ryn • May 6, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
this main lead always has weird love interest, first her brother now an old man. out of all those eligible bachelors..…
Old man? She's 26 and he's 29. How's that old?
8 1
Replying to Xinai Williams • Apr 9, 2026
Title Fangs of Fortune
I’m watching VOS and I remember that I didn’t finish this. I paused halfway through because at the time I…
What's VOS?
1 1
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 30, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
What episode does Changyu find out that Yan Zheng is really the Marquis of Wu'an?
1 1
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Mar 25, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I actually thought it was funny
I thought it was pretty funny too!
3 0
Replying to Ti02 • Jan 26, 2026
Title My Page in the 90s
Completely different genres. This is very silly funny romance with over the top comedy. Very funny scenes light…
Thank you
0 0
On My Page in the 90s • Jan 26, 2026
Title My Page in the 90s
Hi can someone explain the low rating score. I came over here from Love between lines so i was hoping for something similar. Does it compare?
0 4
Replying to yiqian • Jan 9, 2026
Title Speed and Love
he likes Jin Zhao more 😂
I see that 🤣
2 0
On Speed and Love • Jan 8, 2026
Title Speed and Love
Im liking Mike Angelo on here. Does he also like MuMu?
2 3