Celebrity Replying to maki3112 • Oct 15, 2024
Title Game of Love
there are 3 at watchlakorn.in
Thank you
1 0
On Game of Love • Oct 15, 2024
Title Game of Love
Ok so whats going on with the episodes dropping? Theres only 1 out. Does anyone know why?
1 3
Replying to Teresa Lume • Oct 12, 2024
Title Game of Love
Where are thee handsome thai acors and actresses, like the previous generation? Specialy Thai actors don't have…
Your kidding right? Mook is one of the most beautiful actresses ive seen and Euro is so handsome!
7 3
On My Cherie Amour • Oct 12, 2024
Title My Cherie Amour
Does anyone watch this on Lakorn Pixie? I tried going on the site and its saying page not found
0 0
Replying to Are You the One • Sep 7, 2024
Title Are You the One
Replying to deleted comment
Thanks
0 0
Replying to Kooki • Sep 7, 2024
Title Are You the One
This make me want to watch this. I loved princess royals
Thank you
0 0
On Are You the One • Sep 7, 2024
Title Are You the One
Does anyone know when ML and FL get back together after their breakup?
0 2
Replying to Kooki • Sep 7, 2024
Title Are You the One
This make me want to watch this. I loved princess royals
What episode does Ml win Fl back?
0 3
Replying to Peach • Sep 3, 2024
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
About to rewatch again.Watched so many dramas and this is still my favorite, I don't think there's anything similar.
I see that this person is starting to shoot a new drama, fingers crossed!
1 0
Replying to Peach • Sep 2, 2024
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
About to rewatch again.Watched so many dramas and this is still my favorite, I don't think there's anything similar.
I agree but im hoping something similar comes out soon. I'm so bored with some of these mediocre dramas. I think the Story of Ming Lan comes close.
0 2
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Sep 2, 2024
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
My favorite chinese drama of all time... rewatching for the 7th time. Why can't they write more like this drama. Im bored with the dramas recently. Can someone recommend something close to this?
7 5
Replying to Shidinje • Sep 1, 2024
Title Are You the One
Thank you. I've watched a few and I agree with your comments. This assures me that I'll probably agree with the…
Thank you
1 0
Replying to Shidinje • Sep 1, 2024
Title Are You the One
Thank you. I've watched a few and I agree with your comments. This assures me that I'll probably agree with the…
So does this drama have a love triangle?
0 4
Replying to TaliaToo • Aug 18, 2024
Title The Double
Yes, there will be a kiss at the end. This director likes to "mirror" his scenes. She was in red, running in the…
Wow really?! I wish we could have seen a little more, 😁
0 0
Replying to TaliaToo • Aug 18, 2024
Title The Double
Yes, there will be a kiss at the end. This director likes to "mirror" his scenes. She was in red, running in the…
Thank you
0 0
On The Double • Aug 18, 2024
Title The Double
Ok so im on episode 36 and there is no real kiss between leads, will there be? It's strange because the very first scene has her kissing her husband, the 2ml
0 9
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Aug 3, 2024
Title The Double
For me it was in at end like „ I’m not sure …but it looks like a HE „ 😅and it never felt it has a SE…
Thank you.
1 0
On The Double • Aug 3, 2024
Title The Double
Happy ending?
0 2
Replying to RydiaChan • Jul 16, 2024
Title A Love So Beautiful
Came here to see if I should continue. Glad you all are having the same thoughts!! I thought the side couple has…
I loved the Chinese version
1 0
Replying to foxyjojar • Jul 5, 2024
Title Joy of Life
just finished ep 8 and I try not to read comments to avoid potential spoilers but it seems like most people also…
Waner's character becomes more interesting in the second season. I feel they didnt give her much depth 1st season
2 0