Celebrity
Replying to Drama_Analyst • Jan 8, 2026
Title Speed and Love
N the way Zhao looked at her๐ค๐๐ฎโ๐จ But somehow it made me sad knowing what was about to happen to…
Thank you
1 0
Replying to Drama_Analyst • Jan 7, 2026
Title Speed and Love
N the way Zhao looked at her๐ค๐๐ฎโ๐จ But somehow it made me sad knowing what was about to happen to…
Thank you, i can take a few heavy emotionally charged episodes of suffering if there's a good ending
1 1
Replying to Drama_Analyst • Jan 7, 2026
Title Speed and Love
N the way Zhao looked at her๐ค๐๐ฎโ๐จ But somehow it made me sad knowing what was about to happen to…
Wait what episode is this on? Is this a happy ending?
0 5
On Legend of the Magnate • Dec 31, 2025
Title Legend of the Magnate
Ok so I get this isnt a romantic drama but he doesn't even kiss his wife once?
1 1
Replying to coffeecookie • Oct 21, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
First I thought Xia Jing Shi was the best looking character, then Murong Yao, then Xia Jin Yan who stole the show.…
Umm best looking has to be the ML, Feng Sui Ge! He's perfect!
0 0
Replying to darkstar • Oct 14, 2025
Title The Heir
I saw the preview on iQiyi and looks very good. What does the "reserve" button mean? I saw an option to…
It notifies you once it comes out. I agree, looks good
1 1
Replying to Tejas • Oct 12, 2025
Title Love's Ambition
Average at best. I don't understand the hype.
Hmmm, maybe not your cup of tea. You seem to have liked Alchemy of Souls and i couldn't even finish that one. It was such a mess for me, especially the second season.
7 1
Replying to Palooz • Jul 22, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom
That's what i was looking for as well. I don't see him in the credits
But that's him. Thank you
1 0
Replying to Palooz • Jul 22, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom
That's what i was looking for as well. I don't see him in the credits
They have him listed as Saint in the credits. I dont remember him being called that
1 1
Replying to CharmProof • Jul 22, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom
what is the name of the actor who plays the emperor/ san lang?
That's what i was looking for as well. I don't see him in the credits
1 3
Replying to jasper • Jul 18, 2025
Title Coroner's Diary
cd reminds me so much of dhr actually
DHR?
1 5
Replying to omodaebak • Jul 3, 2025
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Ling Buyi character is truly the Grey character. He stayed ruthless and committed to his revenge till the end…
Me too
0 0
Replying to darkstar • Jul 2, 2025
Title Feud
Great drama! They did everything just right. The screenwriter put a good number of plot twists and a great ending,…
Was it a happy ending?
0 1
On Reborn • Jul 1, 2025
Title Reborn
I'm on episode 13 and im trying to figure out if MuMu likes the ML?
0 1
Replying to Val C • Jun 19, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
This is about revenge. Not much romance. I would say a little less romance than JOL. Ep 31/40 is when they get…
Thank you
0 0
On Legend of Zang Hai • Jun 19, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
Ok so how does this drama compare to Joy of life as far as romance? Because i feel like in JOL there was some romance but it wasn't the main element.
1 2
Replying to nazlilili • Jun 14, 2025
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
I am doing the same thing after the Prisoner of Beauty. I have realized how good this is despite being 56 episodes.…
I agree
2 0
Replying to Palooz • Jun 14, 2025
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
I agree, i really liked Prisoner of Beauty but nothing compares to LLTG! I keep looking for something that compares.…
Yes ive seen story of Minglan, that was also very good, that would probably come in second. I love Joy of life and im waiting on the third season of that and second season of Flourished peony. Im almost done with Prisoner of beauty which turned out to be really good as well, im just not looking forward to some of the heartache at the end. Glory was up there as well. I will check out the others you've mentioned. Thank you
2 1
Replying to Firefly88 • Jun 12, 2025
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Rewatching this drama. It is such a masterpiece... I just watched Prisoner of Beauty but sadly it really doesn't…
I agree, i really liked Prisoner of Beauty but nothing compares to LLTG! I keep looking for something that compares. Nothing so far.
7 3
Replying to Sunbath12 • May 28, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
Yes, but itโs not too much in the forefront. It has been slowly developing on the side, quite nicely too in…
Thank you
1 0