Celebrity
Replying to ender1979 • Sep 12, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
not sure, if its been posted here already, if its twice, sorryhttps://koalasplayground.com/2023/09/10/c-ent-latest-buzz-has-period-c-drama-story-of-kunning-palace-with-bai-lu-and-zhang-ling-he-airing-at-the-end-of-september-after-scuttled-may-premiere/
Yay! Thanks for this piece of information. It's very hopeful.
4 0
Replying to Palooz • Sep 5, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
So how is MJTY? Is it worth a try?
Thank you
0 0
Replying to Hannien • Sep 4, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
watching MJTY and eagerly waiting for this one. Just release it.
So how is MJTY? Is it worth a try?
0 2
Replying to i heart lusi • Sep 4, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
wrong page ?
I was just asking because some of the posts below said they started watching that while they waited for this one.
0 1
On Story of Kunning Palace • Sep 4, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
So how is MJTY? Is it worthy watching?
0 5
Replying to justjacky • Aug 14, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
🥲🥲🥲
Best comment so far 🤣
2 0
Replying to Locci • Jul 23, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Not coz of scandal, the third ML's other dramas are still airing on tv. It's because too many haters reported…
Yes, but he hasn't had any new ones released. The last one was 2022.
1 0
Replying to Palooz • Jul 14, 2023
Title The King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang
Does the king ever find out who's his true daughter is?
Thank you
0 0
Replying to iamcarlmarc • Jul 14, 2023
Title The King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang Spoiler
This Seo Woo was the most unpretty actress as princess I've ever seen in Korean Drama. I wanted to finish this…
Does the king ever find out who's his true daughter is?
0 2
Replying to BellaJphee • Jul 14, 2023
Title The King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang Spoiler
This was an incredible drama. So many fascinating character developments, I was mesmerized by the acting. I love…
What episode does the king finally know who is true daughter is?
0 1
On Jumong • Jul 13, 2023
Title Jumong
So who did Jumong truly love Soh Seo No or Lady Ye so ya?
1 1
Replying to ggawake • Jul 9, 2023
Title The Legend of Anle
I guess we are all looking forward to this drama airing in 3 days since TLP was a total failure/bust. Please come…
TLP?
0 2
On When I Fly Towards You • Jul 8, 2023
Title When I Fly Towards You
Lead actress reminds me of Ariel Lin from It Started with a Kiss
5 0
Replying to Kiie • Jul 3, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
I just checked The Longest Promise trailer, not sure if I want to watch. Innocent and cute little FL is the biggest…
I agree with you on Love and redemption. I tried to watch but ended dropping around ep 6. I just can't get into Crystal's acting. I don't know why. She seems like a lovely actress but i can't feel anything from her.
1 0
Replying to Mighty queen • Jun 27, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Victor Ma, SZ's brother Sang Yan, is the director of this wonderful drama!
Wow, talented and handsome!
0 0
Replying to Purple Ghost • Jun 22, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Try Destined and Hidden Love
Thats what im hearing so far about Back from the Brink. Im watching Hidden Love and im loving that one but I will check out Destined as well. Thanks!
0 0
Replying to Purple Ghost • Jun 20, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Try Destined and Hidden Love
Which one was boring? I just started Back from the Brink but i don't want to waste my time if it's no worth it.
0 3
Replying to yunqiluvie • Jun 16, 2023
Title The Youth Memories
I wish it had only 24 episodes; 38 is too much. Should I watch this?
It's a great drama and it has gotten better each episode. I for one will be sad when it's done. It was very well written and the actors are incredible.
7 0
Replying to hell59 • Jun 16, 2023
Title The Youth Memories
I will be so very disappointed if XM dies. The preview shows her crying saying that she got infected. I can't…
Preview for what episode?
0 1
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Jun 13, 2023
Title The Youth Memories
LQ is one of the most beautiful actresses in China IMO and her acting in here is so good, she doesn't speak much…
I agree she's stunning
4 0