Celebrity
On The Youth Memories • Jun 13, 2023
Title The Youth Memories
I think its funny how they try to make the actress who plays Xiomei plain looking but even without makeup she is beautiful
10 5
On Story of Kunning Palace • Jun 11, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
🤚 Daily check in
4 0
On Story of Kunning Palace • Jun 11, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
🤚 Daily check in
3 0
On The Youth Memories • Jun 10, 2023
Title The Youth Memories
Xiao Zhan reminds me of Wallace Huo in The Battle of Changsha in this drana
2 2
Replying to bluefoxx • May 28, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Is there hope for this? Or do we now pretend that this doesn’t exist to lessen the pain?
I see iqiyi is still promoting it so i believe there's hope
9 0
On Story of Kunning Palace • May 27, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Well im starting Gen Z with Zhao Lusi because I've been waiting for this one as well and so far it's good. I know it's not the same genre but it's a good Chinese drama and I love her as an actress. I think this will help pass the time.
6 0
Replying to FeiJin • May 20, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
he was not banned ,they muted his account when the controversy started but now his account is okay
So than its not because of this actor, there's something else holding it up?
1 0
Replying to dyoramik • May 14, 2023
Title Phetra Naruemit
I want to watch this so bad (in English), I don't understand why these type of dramas don't get more love. There's…
Yea im waiting for the last 2 episodes to be subbed
1 1
Replying to Diyaa • Apr 23, 2023
Title Sassy Matchmaker
It had already completed right after the story ends
Do you have to pay for lakornpixie?
0 1
Replying to Ayla Flower • Dec 22, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
my girl!!)))I started LLTG 3 times and dropped 3 times((( started from 1st, 5th and 10th episodes and no romance…
LLTG is one of my all time favorites. It has alot of romance but its a slow burn and most of it is in the 2nd part. It is so well written and I love the chemistry and acting. You just have to be patient, but i guess everyone is different. I couldn't get into Love and Redemption. The female lead's acting was a put off to me.
1 0
Replying to Dramaqueen • Sep 29, 2022
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Oh wow this is great. Hope the other parts get released soon. Thank youuuu
Is the novel a sad or happy ending?
0 1
Replying to Jaja • Sep 15, 2022
Title Heroes
Why do people watch show because lead actor not because of stories??
To be honest, it's because the story is being told by the lead actors and if they don't have the capability to bring across their emotions so that we can feel them than the whole drama suffers. It totally get it.
2 0
Replying to Jaja • Sep 15, 2022
Title Heroes
Why do people watch show because lead actor not because of stories??
To be honest, it's because the story is being told by the lead actors and if they don't have the capability to bring across their emotions so that we can feel them than the whole drama suffers. It totally get it.
14 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 29, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
So is this a happy ending?
0 1
Replying to Cotton • Aug 2, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
In the book YD ended up with YM, In the drama she'll end up with YY. So, the Novel and the Drama are kinda different.
Thanks guys
0 0
On Immortal Samsara: Part 1 • Aug 2, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
Ok so for those of you familiar with the book, is this drama following the book? Does it feel like it will end like the book?
0 4
Replying to Palooz • Jul 30, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
What's AOL and LAR?
Thanks
1 0
Replying to WeblightDreams • Jul 30, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
So many people keep comparing this to AOL and LAR, seen a few episodes of AOL and it has been on my to finish…
What's AOL and LAR?
0 4
Replying to SomeLikeItHot • Jul 21, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
I can't seem to find the trailer for Part 2
Apparently it's not an accurate statement
0 0
Replying to rookiewookie • Jul 21, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
I just watched part 2 trailer to confirm that this season is a happy ending.
Where did you find the trailer to part 2?
0 2