Editorials
On Twins • Nov 5, 2023
Title Twins
It would've been cool if they got AJ and JJ to do this.
7 2
Replying to KristSingtoGirly • Oct 29, 2023
Title Dangerous Romance
Second couple syndrome 🥰
Ikr? I'm rooting for them more than the main couple tbh.
4 1
Replying to Kidnap • Oct 22, 2023
Title Kidnap
Replying to deleted comment
what maga level bs is this? very embarrassing for them.
1 1
On Only Friends • Oct 14, 2023
Title Only Friends
This episode was a lot. The acting award goes to Khao for best actor and crier. First gets the second best for making me cry.
12 0
Replying to noewist • Oct 14, 2023
Title Only Friends
boeing is so fckin annoying but is he HOOOOOTTTTT
mhmmmm
0 0
Replying to psychedout • Sep 22, 2023
Title Dangerous Romance
What's with all the tripping in this show? gmmtv never fails to find different ways for two people to literally…
the shoe squeaking took me out 😂
0 0
Replying to ImHereForTheBL • Sep 22, 2023
Title Dangerous Romance
Don't come for me here BUT...that kiss wasn't hitting for me. More like Kang was on the attack, & not in the good…
same here. It seemed like a middle school kiss. But to be fair, they are in high school.
5 9
On Dangerous Romance • Sep 22, 2023
Title Dangerous Romance Spoiler
I thought we were moving on from the dead fish kisses
14 3
Replying to Ajackson • Sep 17, 2023
Title Naughty Babe
THE FAKE ASS TIGER IS TAKING ME OUT🤣😭😭 I cannot take it serious at all💀💀
same. they obviously spent 90% of their budget on the car crash scene.
2 0
Replying to Kay • Sep 9, 2023
Title Only Friends
can't stop thinking about the point in the kiss/marry/kill interview where mark said he'd kiss first and then…
I feel like at some point, Sand will try to make Nick his rebound
1 1
On Only Friends • Sep 9, 2023
Title Only Friends
I feel like Sand is the least problematic one in this show. Excluding the side characters of course.
13 1
Replying to Porpora • Sep 9, 2023
Title Only Friends
This is only the 5th episode... wth is going to happen in the next 7??
Miscommunication, cheating, and right hooks probably.
10 0
Replying to Tsuliwaensis • Sep 9, 2023
Title Only Friends
I just wish they could've styled Force a little different, made him look just even a smidgen interesting, so I…
I agree. He literally went out on a bike, in thailand even, in business casual.
1 1
Replying to Rahrahrattler • Sep 9, 2023
Title Only Friends
I’m just going to put this out there but for this to be Mew’s first time having sex, the writers/directors…
I would rather watch the chueam and april tbh
4 1
Replying to Vaish • Sep 9, 2023
Title Only Friends
you know my literally worst guilty pleasure might just be watching how adorable boston and nick can be and i HATE…
ugh me too. when they're together just playing, I forget that Boston is trash.
4 1
On Only Friends • Sep 9, 2023
Title Only Friends
This show should be called Messy Friends
9 0
On Wish You Luck • Sep 4, 2023
Title Wish You Luck
I really hope to see this soon. Tonnam has always been the side character, and I'm excited to see him in a main role.
11 0
Replying to DewsMelonSeed • Sep 4, 2023
Title Venus in the Sky
IM SORRY BUT Baitong looks like a rip off Yim (cutie pie). Like they couldn't afford Yim so they ordered him off…
lmao he does! And I really thought that Tod was the same guy who played the bodyguard Arm in KinnPorsche.
1 0
On Venus in the Sky • Sep 4, 2023
Title Venus in the Sky
Do I really need to watch the whole drama if I watched the pilot episode/prequel? It pretty much summed everything up I feel like.
1 0
Replying to pancake_yoongi • Aug 27, 2023
Title Only Friends
It's something like that I think. Like Sand didn't want to be a part of the family business or something and they…
That's what I'm guessing. I think IF that's the story, then Sand didn't want any part of it and wanted to be independent.
1 0

1