Editorials
Replying to pancake_yoongi • Aug 27, 2023
Title Only Friends
In Top's defense, we didn't see the video or the picture clearly. Not trying to play devil's advocate or anything.…
Agreed
0 0
On Only Friends • Aug 26, 2023
Title Only Friends
Can it be next Saturday already?
11 2
Replying to Charles Rodrigues • Aug 26, 2023
Title Only Friends
ForceNeo have done so much in such a small car. I'm shocked.
Ikr. And Force is a giant. Like, how?
1 0
Replying to bubobu • Aug 26, 2023
Title Only Friends
Omg!!!! I can't wait to know1. What's with Sand and Top??!!2. What will Nick do with the photos and recordings?…
My theory is that Nick does show Mew and that's why we saw the snippet in the preview for next week of Mew saying he'd sleep with Top.
2 0
Replying to noewist • Aug 26, 2023
Title Only Friends
omg also what do you think abt sand and top im hella curious they could be exes? maybe?? step bros??? idk i have…
It's something like that I think. Like Sand didn't want to be a part of the family business or something and they had a falling out.
0 3
Replying to Noam • Aug 26, 2023
Title Only Friends
this drama is definitely not good for my mental health 😭
We should start a gofundme to pay for therapy
0 0
Replying to adramalover • Aug 26, 2023
Title Only Friends
Ray and Sand seem to be from another planet, since they are decent people despite their flaws, especially Ray…
In Top's defense, we didn't see the video or the picture clearly. Not trying to play devil's advocate or anything. I don't like Top either. His little swimmers are probably so backed up that he thinks "if Mew can do this, why can't I?"
1 2
Replying to BLQueer • Aug 26, 2023
Title Only Friends
WHAT A MESS!The Gays are really trying to murder me!!!Boston you naughty little trouble maker!Now I know why the…
I hope it's NIck that ruins Boston, that way he'll get what he deserves.
3 1
Replying to Rita95 • Aug 26, 2023
Title Only Friends
I have come to the realization that only sand, nam, and nick (as of right now) are the least problematic. I love…
Well said. I need Nam and April to have their own side series. We don't have enough GL shows because BL is so popular right now.
4 0
On Boom Tharatorn Jantharaworakarn • Aug 20, 2023
Person Boom Tharatorn Jantharaworakarn
I just started watching Vice Versa, and he really reminds me of Jaemin from NCT. I think it's the eyes.
5 1
Replying to 10584789 • Aug 20, 2023
Title Star and Sky: Sky in Your Heart
Liked this one better than the first one imo. Their chemistry is on 🔥
Me too. It doesn't have the unnecessary drama like the first one has.
3 1
On Star and Sky: Sky in Your Heart • Aug 19, 2023
Title Star and Sky: Sky in Your Heart
I watched the trailer and wasn't going to watch it at first because the two leads aren't in Our Skyy 2, but the synopsis kind of reminded me of Tale of 1000 Stars
2 1
On Thor Thinnaphan Tantui • Aug 19, 2023
Person Thor Thinnaphan Tantui
His eyes though...
5 0
On Ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee • Aug 17, 2023
Person Ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee
I just started watching BB, and I thought "this guy looks like Eric from The Boyz"
2 0
On Milk Pansa Vosbein • Aug 16, 2023
Person Milk Pansa Vosbein
I started watching BB, and when I saw her, I thought if Hyungwon was a girl, that would be her. Or a sister.
1 0
On Jimmy Jitaraphol Potiwihok • Aug 16, 2023
Person Jimmy Jitaraphol Potiwihok
I just started watching BB, and when I saw him, I was like, "wait, is that Peat?"
0 0
Replying to bl lover • Aug 16, 2023
Title Dark Blue Kiss
good question, I'd like to know that too
Yeah I wouldn't either lol. I didn't even watch Kiss because it was boring, but they didn't tie too much into the PeteKao storyline.
1 0
Replying to bl lover • Aug 15, 2023
Title Dark Blue Kiss
good question, I'd like to know that too
I don't know if you finished everything yet, but there's a discussion post with a cut version that's better than the gmmtv cut version.
1 4
Replying to here for bl • Aug 13, 2023
List Thai BL Drama: A Voting List Spoiler
I didn't like it very much either. I dislike it more and more as better BLs are coming out.
The biggest thing for me was the homophobia with Type and the lack of consent in some scenes because Type was sleeping.
5 0
here for bl • Aug 13, 2023
List Thai BL Drama: A Voting List
Am I the only one who didn't like TharnType?
14 6

1