Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perú
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 20, 2017
Replying to CindeyLuis • Aug 10, 2022
Que es esto de enfermedad en estos últimos capítulos🤨😭 por favor que sea algo sencillo y no tenga que…
Espero que solo sea una úlcera, debido a sus malos hábitos alimenticios.
Parece que el drama está cayendo en los mismos tropes de todos los doramas, lo cual odio.
1 1
Replying to patycc • Jul 30, 2022
It can be because the rating. The last week the rating decreased, so with this preview people will be eager to…
I'm so happy that i was wrong :). I love this drama, they deserve everything.
1 1
Replying to chrish • Jul 30, 2022
tbh I am really suspicious of tvn for revealing that supposed kissing scene. That kind of scene is a confidential…
It can be because the rating. The last week the rating decreased, so with this preview people will be eager to see more.
2 6
On Vincenzo • Apr 10, 2022
Title Vincenzo
I loved this show, it was my third time trying to see this one, because I couldn't get to watch the first episodes for the tenants, but I'm happy that i didn't give up. It was a good one, I got to love the tenants, they're like a big family (love each other and protect each other). Almost all the male character were vincenzo's fanboy. Vincenzo was my favorite character, i loved that he didn't lost his mafia identity in all the show.
2 0
On Vincenzo • Apr 8, 2022
Title Vincenzo
En verdad los villanos de este dorama son completamente despreciables, los odio
1 0
Replying to Kimsamsoom • Jan 3, 2022
Title Snowdrop Spoiler
Because she feels he is a traitor.
but based on what? She doesn't have any evidence.
1 2
On Snowdrop • Jan 3, 2022
Title Snowdrop Spoiler
I wanna know why the north korean woman wants to kill Soo Ho?
0 4
On Snowdrop • Jan 2, 2022
Title Snowdrop
I'm trying to enter to dramacool website to see the episode, but the page is not working. Anybody have that problem too? :(
0 2
On Rainless Love in a Godless Land • Dec 27, 2021
If you think that ep 11 was spectacular, I don't even know how to describe ep 12. It's just amazing. This show cannot been compared to Goblin, the storyline in so much better in this one. Such a good production. I'm dying for ep 13.
12 2
Replying to RAMking • Dec 27, 2021
Title Snowdrop
Saturday - ep6👍👍👍👍👍👍Sunday - ep7 👍
😢🥺😭.
0 0
Replying to RAMking • Dec 27, 2021
Title Snowdrop
Saturday - ep6👍👍👍👍👍👍Sunday - ep7 👍
How do you know that?
0 2
On Rainless Love in a Godless Land • Dec 26, 2021
Tiandi me está volviendo loca, primero dice que quiere vivir y coacciona a Orad para que lo haga, independientemente de las consecuencias. Pero ahora por una persona que ni siquiera conoce quiere morir? Debe ser consistente con sus ideas, no solo saltar de opinión una y otra vez y para colmo echar la culpa de las consecuencias de sus decisiones a otros
0 0
Replying to Rijouku • Dec 22, 2021
Title Snowdrop
where is Yoo In Na in this drama? was she shown and I missed her?
She is the mistress of one of the politicians, also she is a physician.
1 0
On Boss & Me • Dec 20, 2021
Title Boss & Me
This is what I read on YT, I hope It's true.
"GMM25 Thailand announced "Boss and me (Thai version)"
will take over this channel' s time slot 21:30pm every Saturday and Sunday from January 8th, 2022. This drama currently only has Chinese and Vietnamese subtitles, still no English subtitles."
6 1
On A Time Called You • Dec 18, 2021
Is it already confirmed that these two are going to be the leads? Because I read that they were just considering the roles 🤔, bot confirmed yet
3 0
On Boss & Me • Nov 29, 2021
Title Boss & Me
I need to see this lakorn, I just saw some clips on YT and I want more
0 0