Editorials
Replying to Paulina_Ksiezniczka • Nov 15, 2021
Title I Love You, Hater
Where can i watch it with eng sub?
Youtube
0 0
Replying to bbiibyxx • Jun 9, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
where can i watch ep 5 for free w eng subs? dramacool subs aren't synced
kissasian
1 1
On One Spring Night • Jun 16, 2020
Title One Spring Night
I'm watching it again and I love it.
10 0
Replying to bilan • May 28, 2020
Title My Love, Enlighten Me Spoiler
when does nuannuan find out the reason she isn’t an idol is because of hanche and do they breakup because of…
17 ep
1 3
Replying to Murielle • May 11, 2020
Title The Love Equations Spoiler
Hello, I've just watched ep 23. How long the breakup is going to last? Thanks :0)
Until ep 25
0 1
Replying to SoultoSeoul • May 10, 2020
Title The Love Equations
23-27 are all subbed here:https://www1.dramacool.eu/watch/the-love-equations-episode-23-english-sub/I guess 28…
Thank you very much. I was looking for the rest of the episodes be subbed, but I couldn't find them.
1 0
Replying to Paula • Jan 15, 2019
Article Ankita's guide to convert your friends into K-Drama Watchers
2 years ago I managed to get one of my friends into kpop, but when it came to dramas, it was kinda difficult.…
It's the lee jong suk's effect :)
6 0
On Never Not Love You • Mar 21, 2018
Title Never Not Love You
I wanna see it!!!!
0 0
Replying to Nefertiti • Mar 16, 2018
Title Cheese in the Trap
The webtoon is already finished. It ended in 2017.
Thank you soooo much ☺????
0 0
Replying to Nefertiti • Mar 15, 2018
Title Cheese in the Trap
The webtoon is already finished. It ended in 2017.
Can you tell me the end of the webtoon please???? With spoilers. I really wanna know the real end
0 0
On Bagani • Mar 15, 2018
Title Bagani
I would like to know where I can see this drama. It's difficult to find a place where see it. I've only saw philippines movies and I love them, so I want to try the dramas ????☺????????
0 0
Replying to Malysbt • Feb 18, 2018
Title Boss & Me
Can't seem to find where to watch this. Youtube only one ep that's subbed. Dramafever and Viki don't have it,…
On watchasian.io
0 0
On Sai Tarn Hua Jai • Oct 12, 2017
Title Sai Tarn Hua Jai
I'm waiting for this lakorn and for the main couple, I love them
3 0
Replying to Kairi of the Sky • Oct 9, 2017
Title My Teacher
I've been trying find the song uta usagi.. kindly give me a link.. tnx! :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KKn4C9786k
5 0
HappySqueak • Jul 4, 2017
Article Currently Watching: Love 'til the End of Summer
I love this drama, but since I already know how is going to finish, I feel scared.
0 1
