News
On Move to Heaven • Oct 11, 2024
Title Move to Heaven
i physically can't go to watch the second episode, like, i cant see anymore my vision is blurry🥲
10 0
Replying to xjustcallmecrazyx • Oct 11, 2024
Title Move to Heaven
why did they need to go so hard on the first episode, I cried rivers. it’s always the worst fear of parents…
I just finished the first episode and let me tell you. i cried so hard that, i'm not even kidding, i threw up! It just kept on happening, five minutes in and a tsunami was happening on my face!! Just to think that the first guy was his mama's baby once... So young
2 1
On 4Minutes • Sep 15, 2024
Title 4Minutes
just finished, i never expected to cry this harddddd
7 0
Replying to Fay Fay • Sep 15, 2024
Review Berlin Drifters
I agree with you this was just gay porn if I wanted to watch that I would have gone to the website .
frrrr, it wasn't even good as porn tbh, like how can you have one thing and fuck that up too 😭😭
1 0
Replying to Land • Sep 14, 2024
Title Wedding Plan
I hate that they're forcing BL fans to watch GL love scenes eww yuck they should create a separate series for…
boy what the hell, how can you be gay and homophobic ???
8 0
On The Boyfriend • Sep 11, 2024
Title The Boyfriend
the way that I busted into tears for complete stranger’s relationships is crazy…
4 0
Replying to Flo3241 • Sep 11, 2024
Title Merry Queer
This was a beautiful watch. I hope they are all happy wherever they are.
they broke up 😞😞
1 0
On My Sweet Mobster • Jun 21, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
Jaechan omggg, I wasn't expecting to see hundreds here 😭😭💞
0 0
On Couple or Not • Dec 2, 2023
Title Couple or Not
hell no
5 0
On Pit Babe • Nov 25, 2023
Title Pit Babe
so this is actually omegaverse?? are we for real ??
1 4
Replying to neonguts • Nov 9, 2023
Review Berlin Drifters
nah the pretending to type on the computer was mad goofy. EVERYTHING WAS TERRIBLE ABOUT THIS.
LITERALLY MAD GOOFY. He was pretending to be doing a facebook status BUT NOTHING WAS BEING WRITTEN AND HE WAS JUST STROKING THE BUTTONS REPEATEDLY. It was so bad and the fact that so many people are talking about this shit right now is crazyyy
0 0
Replying to Queatee • Oct 30, 2023
Title Berlin Drifters
I found it....
A rolercoaster wasnt it? 😭
1 1
Replying to Queatee • Oct 30, 2023
Title Berlin Drifters
where did you watch it, I cannot fine it anywhere.
On any porn site honestly, just type the name and ull find it 😭
3 2
Replying to blckmoon • Sep 12, 2023
Title Only Friends
Watching firstkhao's scenes makes me think of my biggest wish ever as a BL watcher for years. FirstKhao series.…
THATS WHAT IVE BEEN THINKING. It was about time they made some quality series and not just another bl
4 0
Replying to Paugebu • Sep 7, 2023
Title Jun & Jun
I just finished this series & I would give 6/10. Does anyone know why did Lee Jun stop becoming idol? I think…
He said he was a failed case of an idol so he propably disbanded very early or didnt get to debut at all 😭. But it really was very overlooked I wad waiting for them to expand on that
0 0
Replying to Jennifer Green • Jun 27, 2023
Title Magic of Zero
Would it be better to watch Bad Buddy & Cupid's Last Wish first or can this be watched separate?
Yea no, you should watch the main sereis first
2 0
crazysexycoolpal • Jun 18, 2023
Review Cupid's Last Wish
Who was the cupid supposed to be and what was the wish? I've been thinking about it for a while now and still dont get it.
0 0
Replying to Selma Hansen • Jun 18, 2023
Title Cupid's Last Wish
the entire conflict could have been avoided if gay marriage was legal in Thailand
REAL HAHAHA
1 0
Replying to sadsets • Jun 14, 2023
Title Choco Milk Shake
I heard it was getting a 2nd season? is that true?
yesss they are filming rn https://kisskh.at/753817-choco-milk-shake-season-2
4 1
Replying to Our Skyy 2: Bad Buddy x A Tale of Thousand Stars • Jun 11, 2023
Title Our Skyy 2: Bad Buddy x A Tale of Thousand Stars
Replying to deleted comment
Just joined, its a bit dead so far
0 0
