Celebrity Replying to penguin • Jul 9, 2026
Title Road to Success
haha agree +1000, Esther already choose very diff character everytime, none of them are repeat character actually
cute doesn't mean it same , it have diff level too
5 0
Replying to Shaoyaoville • Jul 9, 2026
Title Road to Success
Litterally every 8 out of 10 male idol actors in the industry keep playing the exact same role in costume dramas…
haha agree +1000, Esther already choose very diff character everytime, none of them are repeat character actually
9 4
Replying to Shaoyaoville • Jul 9, 2026
Title Road to Success
If mdl users say a cdrama is "too slow" it means I need to put it on my watchlist bc the cdrama community…
this def is slow burn type( i mean the relationship
3 0
Replying to heydaisy • Jul 9, 2026
Title Road to Success
I just report and block them. They are not even watching the show and just trolling, creating drama and driving…
thanks just do my first block, didn't know this
0 0
On Road to Success • Jul 9, 2026
Title Road to Success
Kindly ignore the joker below. They keep coming back with nonsense and clearly have far too much free time on their hands.
7 4
Replying to Meese • Jul 8, 2026
Title Road to Success
Technically they were both in Find Yourself where he was the ML and she was the 2nd FL if you want an idea of…
yeah u can try above mentioned drama , in fact that’s the first drama Esther get well known for in China , and I no sure about Esther fan above but I see a lot comments to hope they have collaboration again (modern type)
3 1
On Road to Success • Jul 8, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
T.T episode 11 another touching one
4 1
Replying to zhixin • Jul 8, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
just rewatched and wonder why
i feel like the qian zhu ren might know something
0 3
Replying to Aupee • Jul 7, 2026
Title Road to Success
You are good! If I start counting my cry this whole mdl page would fall short😅
haha I got you
2 0
Replying to Moonveil • Jul 7, 2026
Title Road to Success
This is the first Esther yu drama that I'm able to watch. I can't watch cute, cringe characters 😭. I tried…
hmm you can try my journey to you
8 3
Replying to zhixin • Jul 7, 2026
Title Road to Success
the ranking is increasing 🤩
finally !! this deserver much higher T.T
8 0
Replying to zhixin • Jul 7, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
finally xin shu finds the truth about his mother but sadly he lost all his money .
@twinty in chinese 还” 钱了“(money return) / "牵了"(they handhold) = the pronounce is equal haha
0 1
Replying to zhixin • Jul 7, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
finally xin shu finds the truth about his mother but sadly he lost all his money .
actually no sure how you guys see it , because it double meaning mean money return but also mean handholding
0 3
Replying to zhixin • Jul 7, 2026
Title Road to Success
may I know are they in grade that need take gaokao exam ?
yeah they are in the senior 3 year which is gaokao year
0 0
Replying to zhixin • Jul 7, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
finally xin shu finds the truth about his mother but sadly he lost all his money .
he got it back (no sure did you missed it during the hand hold
1 6
Replying to XinJiNvShen • Jul 7, 2026
Title Road to Success
the accounts gave this drama a 10/10 review look paied and fake, they watched no other Cdramas but Esther's and…
paid? i think fans just try to protect as Esther have alot hate always downvote the show when just star
8 2
Replying to zhixin • Jul 7, 2026
Title Road to Success
I just was crying a moment earlier and now I am laughing hard
that's why i saying roller coaster
1 0
Replying to bluete • Jul 7, 2026
Title Road to Success
The bet with the parents is worse than I thought yet the kids and her reaction are just even better 😭😂
haha yeah so regretful haha
2 0
On Road to Success • Jul 7, 2026
Title Road to Success
Today’s two episodes were sooo good! 🔥 They had me feeling all the emotions, so intense, then crying, crying, crying 😭, and then suddenly laughing at the funny moments 😂. Literally an emotional roller coaster!
6 0
Replying to AuntyCandy • Jul 7, 2026
Title Road to Success
I mean is it common?
yes Asia kinda hard, alot misception with mother with kid (拖油瓶 generally they will call this meaning is like baggage that tag along etc in very bad way
0 0