Celebrity Honey Dasam • Aug 23, 2026
Review Spooky in Love
I feel you. It soo disappointed. After ep 8 it's totally a filler.
2 0
KanhaShrivastav • Aug 23, 2026
Review The Bond
Love soo much this drama. It hard now to get this kind of drama nowadays.
1 0
Replying to aceofteacups • Aug 23, 2026
Title Spooky in Love Spoiler
Oh, look! It's the white truck of doom! Such a novel thing to show up in a drama, freaking groundbreaking. >_>(I…
It should finished up to episode 8... Ep 11 is really a filler. And 12 already no need to watch as could get the conclusion just look at the preview.
1 2
SmileAgain • Aug 4, 2026
Review Love for You
i dropped it as i feel like dragging myself to watch as i love the FL. however i give up half way. as i feel this story lost the momentum and no direction on the story.
2 0
On Spooky in Love • Jul 31, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
I think Prosecutor Ma is the sibling that Kang Min Hwan never get to see. That why their grandma so secretive about they see each other.
3 1
On Successor • Jul 30, 2026
Title Successor
If looking for funny movies. This is for you. Unfortunately there is no back bone on the story. Just funny day life.
0 0
idontmindfallin • Jul 26, 2026
Review Love for You
Agree... I can't watch it after ep 11.. As I find it no direction in the story.
1 0
Replying to perlagurls • Jul 24, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart Spoiler
I love this series cause there's no kissing. Hahaha. Cause you get real romantic. As now a day c drama just makes…
Ep 4 already married
1 0
Replying to Fangirl1973 • Jul 24, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Absolutely loved this drama! Fast pacing, original plot and the leads were 🔥. I know everyone was concerned…
I love this series cause there's no kissing. Hahaha. Cause you get real romantic. As now a day c drama just makes kissing as romantic gestures there no authentic feeling on romance.
5 2
Replying to jennieha • Jul 24, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Any jealous scenes between the leads ?
No at all
0 0
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 17, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
while enjoying this drama. we get to see the real figure or real body builder from Grand Tutor. all costume he wore are showing his 6 pack figures build. 🤣
4 0
On Phoebe Yuan • Jul 6, 2026
Person Phoebe Yuan
why she like big sister of bailu.. her face and stail in before we got married is like bailu siblings.
0 0
On Love Has Fireworks • Jul 1, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks
Tian jianci in here is soo funny. He nailed this character well. If I we the crew I cannot focus working. I will LOL every second.
9 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 27, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
This drama have one of the best bgm. All the scene matches the bgm.
18 2
On Teach You a Lesson • Jun 12, 2026
Title Teach You a Lesson
In episode 8. When Na hwa jin ask the mother to study. His eye on the left side is likely half shut like after get punch from some one.
1 0
On A Splendid Match • May 5, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
No offence. But every time I I see concubine Song I will think she is Yang Zi' so sister.
10 1
On Moon River • Dec 8, 2025
Title Moon River
Park Se jong nail the Prince character. Plus some more her body looks more wide like body builder when she wear hanbook.. When never she wear hanbok my eye focus on her shoulder.
2 0
Critica sin filtro • Dec 8, 2025
Review The Price of Confession
Korean drama alway have bad ending. They cannot make proper closing.
0 0
PeachBlossomGoddess • Nov 15, 2025
Review Blood River
Wah this must be good. I'm not yet start this drama but after read your reviews. I need to try. As I see before this you take more time to write review after you at last episode in certain drama. This drama much faster.
2 1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 10, 2025
Review She and Her Girls
Could be - that is where they started to lose me. China is starting to become like the US where the Academy Award…
that part really make this story suddenly blackout .
1 0