News P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 27, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
no problem! ^_^ who's your favourite from CNblue? :D they're all very charming xD but I have to say it's Yonghwa for me haha probably because he's in 'heartstrings' and 'you're beautiful' ^.^
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 27, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I'm from Ireland, home of the little green leprechauns haha where in Poland are you from? =D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 26, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi! Thanks for the friend request! :D Nice to meet you Jasmin! =^_^=
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 26, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi! Thanks for the friend request! :D I love your picture! (I heart CN Blue too xD - Yonghwa <3 ) =^_^=
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 26, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Sure thing! :D ~Nice to meet you too!! we have very similar tastes in our lists! =^_^=
0 0
