Truly The Best Thing I loved it from ep 1 to 28 I wish there were more fulfilling & warm dramas like this one The OST was on point and the way the ML & FL interacted touched my heart I actually dropped 3 other different dramas that I was watching to focus on this one, I didn’t want to ruin the warmth I was getting from it Please recommend similar cdramas for me <3
I must be super picky1 - the kidnapper uses a rope on her while she's driving with him inside (dumb)2- She speeds…
I read somewhere that the kidnapper was on drugs or mentally unstable so it explains the rope, your second point is valid but we pretend not to see it 💆🏻♀️ The third one was so funny but whatever I just want the angst 😂
Haven’t been stress watching anything in so long
I loved it from ep 1 to 28
I wish there were more fulfilling & warm dramas like this one
The OST was on point and the way the ML & FL interacted touched my heart
I actually dropped 3 other different dramas that I was watching to focus on this one, I didn’t want to ruin the warmth I was getting from it
Please recommend similar cdramas for me <3
I’m so stressed
It works in my country
It means you will come back later……
But why does everyone else just sleep forever 🙄
I’ll wait for the drama to end before finishing it
My heart can’t handle too much 🥲
The whole time travel sequence was both sad and impressive
I adored her in the novel
Waiting not so patiently ~
I’m enjoying the drama so much
The leads are doing an amazing job
Watched 22 episodes in 2 days………
Make sure you’re not busy before you start it 😅
The third one was so funny but whatever I just want the angst 😂
I missed out
Every time I see him on screen I get mad