Celebrity
Replying to vrf3 • Mar 9, 2020
Title Hitman: Agent Jun
PLEASE any english subs?!?!?! I already watched this without understanding any dialogue but still loved it! hehehe
where did you watch it??
0 2
On Moorim School • Jan 17, 2016
Title Moorim School
am i the only one who thinks this drama is so cheesy?? i mean the whole concept and theme. idk i just dont like it. lol it's just not my kind of drama. anyway to those who like this, enjoy~
3 3
Replying to faithinme • Jun 6, 2015
Title Ex-Girlfriend Club
this show's ratings in Korea is LOW?????????? ARE THEY KIDDING US????? this is the best drama of 2015 for me!…
ikr? i too dont understand why this drama has low ratings. :(
1 0
Replying to ninja • May 23, 2015
Title Ex-Girlfriend Club
Not gonna lie I was screaming at the end of ep5 lol especially when it turned out to be Hwayoung who's with Myungsoo.…
true true!! XDD
2 0
Azzuritis • May 23, 2015
Review Ex-Girlfriend Club
i really have to agree on this one. :) ♥
0 0
Replying to ShaiLee • May 12, 2015
Title Ex-Girlfriend Club
If you're doubtful after watching episode 1, you should watch episode 2. Everything will be cleared by an unexpected…
OMGGG I AGREEEE!!
1 0
Replying to pinkonion • Mar 20, 2015
Title My Love, My Bride
I've got a raw copy of this movie.. If there is some who can give me link of Eng subs I would be very grateful.…
thank you for the suggestion fortunately i already found available subtitles in subscene. :D
1 0
Replying to pinkonion • Mar 15, 2015
Title My Love, My Bride
I've got a raw copy of this movie.. If there is some who can give me link of Eng subs I would be very grateful.…
thank you but I was hoping for a downloadable soft subs. huhuhu
0 0
On Futureless Things • Jan 15, 2015
Title Futureless Things
Looking for soft Eng subs of this movie.
0 1
On Ho Gu's Love • Jan 13, 2015
Title Ho Gu's Love
Looking forward on this drama~
3 0
On My Love, My Bride • Jan 12, 2015
Title My Love, My Bride
I've got a raw copy of this movie.. If there is some who can give me link of Eng subs I would be very grateful. Thank youuu^^
0 4
On Reply 1997 • Jan 10, 2015
Title Reply 1997
My ideal love story~ :))
2 0
On Quick • Jan 10, 2015
Title Quick
It was 2012 when I watched this movie. I immediately fell inlove with Lee Minki. Until now, he's still my number one favorite actor~
0 0
