News
Replying to pinkcrown • 21 days ago
Title Knot
I thought it was because they had that bond/soulmate connection that let them feel each other's pain?
there are no rules in omegaverse but the ones that the author makes 🙂↕️
0 0
Replying to LUNA ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ • 24 days ago
Title Knot Spoiler
At least explain to me WHY the Alpha was getting pregnancy symptoms lmao 😭 the writes are this bad at it!?
I thought it was because they had that bond/soulmate connection that let them feel each other's pain?
4 4
On Sweet Blood • May 31, 2026
Title Sweet Blood
this was not a comedy and that is a win for a bl vampire show. 😌
1 0
On Tide of Love Season 2 • Mar 31, 2026
Title Tide of Love Season 2
hope to see the top again but the bottom? with those "kisses" hopefully never again. sry not sry
8 0
On The Cursed Love • Oct 15, 2025
Title The Cursed Love
what a good show!
4 0
Replying to Heimster • Feb 18, 2024
Title For Him
oh they gave up a while ago.
I don't think they ever tried tbf
0 0
Replying to _dralukas • Sep 10, 2023
Title Dangerous Drugs of Sex
where to legally stream in europe/germany?
gagaoolala! Aber kostenpflichtig.
2 0
On 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us • Apr 23, 2023
Title 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us
masterpiece.
9 0
Replying to Crimson moon • Mar 24, 2023
Title All the Liquors
Ffs... Korean bl kisses always akward
Heck, het-kisses aren't really better in k-dramas as well. 🤷🏼♀️
6 0
Replying to bestleader • Feb 19, 2023
Title My Only 12% Spoiler
rewatching this, i forgot that santa speaks in english in one of the episodes and it COMPLETELY threw me off guard.…
watched it for the first time and it hit different tbh. usually scenes like this can easily become awkward but it felt real and good... also very hot. xD
4 0
On My Only 12% • Feb 19, 2023
Title My Only 12%
Earth really convinved me of his acting. loved him. Now I want to see more of him and preferably in his usual style and not the little boy style too.. <3
3 0
Replying to My Holo Love • Jul 8, 2021
Title My Holo Love
Replying to deleted comment
Don't particularly remember. What i meant by that is the fact that it's not all giggles like a 14 year old.
1 0
On W • Aug 23, 2020
Title W
Probably one of the best dramas I've ever seen. Wonderful actors and plottwists and deceptions.. loved it.
1 0
On My Holo Love • Aug 23, 2020
Title My Holo Love
I wasn't sure if I'd like it since it's been a while watching K-Dramas... However.. netflix had it and I thought, why not? It's a love story but not just that, it's Action and fun too. Good actors, great plot and it's not so extremely...innocent(?) more ripe and grown up in my opinion. If you don't want another typical romance, check this out. It has love but not just.
1 2
On Shoot My Heart • Jul 26, 2016
Title Shoot My Heart
Amazing movie. Better than I had thought. I'm writing my Bachelor thesis about various things and watched this because it fitted.. I'm glad I did. Seriously a must watch. :')
2 0
On Gap Dong • May 10, 2014
Title Gap Dong
Could someone tell me the OST of the drama? I want to know the intro/outro~ :)
1 1
On My Love from the Star • Feb 24, 2014
Title My Love from the Star Spoiler
Oh God in Episode 18... When the two of them talked about his powers.. or the lack thereof.. I felt as if they could have talked about something else.. 19+ish.. if you get what I mean? XD Am I the only one? ^^;
8 0
Replying to ZoeKim • Jan 19, 2014
Title Commitment
I don't know if anyone els noticed it, but the subs for this movie just suck. Seriously, it started with simple…
Yes.. it was really disturbing and I doubt I understood everyting correctly.. :/
2 0
Replying to vandinhaaddams • Dec 18, 2013
Title Drama Special Series Season 1: White Christmas Spoiler
This drama is masterpiece! It has an intelligent storyline, AMAZING acting and the cast is really attractive.…
And Angel was, indeed, an angel. <3
1 0
Replying to AdaCakes • Dec 18, 2013
Title Drama Special Series Season 1: White Christmas Spoiler
Honestly, I couldn't get past the first episode. And that's only because I nearly crapped myself when that boy…
I'm a REAL scaredy cat.. and besides that one 'slightly bloody hand' which turns out to be the one of the guy.. there's really nothing.. just watch it at daytime. :3 Really.
2 0
