Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Germany
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: September 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 9, 2012
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 23, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
So bin ich halt. :P
0 0
On Old Boy • Sep 29, 2012
Title Old Boy
Oh my god. I don't like blood and this violent stuff and urgh.. but well.. I kind of get why it was (is?) popular. oô
A Classmate (which isn't interested in Asia at all) recommended this movie to me, said it was his favourite movie.. Well.. I've seen it now and I don't want to see it ever again.
If it wasn't as disgusting as it was... I could say that the plot was original and I was seriously shocked by the end..

Not a movie for weak hearts & stomaches.. ;3;
0 0
Replying to bettyboo • Sep 24, 2012
Every episode of this drama was full of events. There was no time to be bored, I didn't had the feeling of dragging.…
Absolutely.. Actually I just put the Drama only in between watching other Dramas.. but... after finishing the first Episode, I just kept on watching while neglecting the other Dramas.. :D
A really refreshing Drama. <3
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 6, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
meh.. wieso kann es kein Herz? QQ <3 Oldschool. :'D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 5, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
^o^ ?
1 0
On T.O.P • Jul 20, 2012
Person T.O.P
He was born on 4th November 1987 thus is (internationally) 24 years old. Could you probably correct that? :)
6 0
On No Regret • Jul 20, 2012
Title No Regret
Wow.. I completely didn't recognize Kim Nam Gil in this movie. o.o
It was really interesting and deep... Although the ending was.. well.. weird, but still. Interesting.
3 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 9, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Tralalala~
0 0